Minecraft

I've continued to work on my house.

I put in a new ceiling and put a fence around my house so the sploders couldn't get to it and hurt it. :p

It seems to be working!

Thanks for letting me download the map XT (and for 'allowing' me to raid all of your items)!

Cool! ...and no problem...LOL... As soon as our server gets back up, you should check it out :)

All right, I was given this game as a gift for Christmas from my little brother. I'm looking into getting it running right now, so hopefully once I've figured it out I'll be able to play with TOJ some. It is multiplayer right? I'm understanding this correctly?

All right, I was given this game as a gift for Christmas from my little brother. I'm looking into getting it running right now, so hopefully once I've figured it out I'll be able to play with TOJ some. It is multiplayer right? I'm understanding this correctly?

Yep yep...but our server is down until we get a mod update...which hopefully will be up within the next few days... All the info you need about our server and some game info: http://mc.xiontawa.com

And I've built my shack! It's near the church and beach and has some lovely roses and saplings surrounding it.

I also got on. However... I couldn't walk through doors or manipulate the world.

Eventually I'd like to recreate what I made on your old server on the new one if that is ok.

Username - Oddbob85 (for reference).

:)

I also got on. However... I couldn't walk through doors or manipulate the world.

Eventually I'd like to recreate what I made on your old server on the new one if that is ok.

Username - Oddbob85 (for reference).

:)

I got you on the build list now...not really sure why you were not on it...you are on my members list...LOL

For those not in the Facebook group...

From Facebook:
I have a few discussion points...

A.) I do not like how the train station is setup referring to the tracks, we need a better way of maintaining carts. Any ideas?

B.) Sometime in the next few days...or a week or two...I have a idea on how to create a monster arena...how much interest is there in having a monster arena?

C.) Hopefully starting this month, I will have some time to plan some events and game nights. I already have a few ideas of my own, but suggestions are welcome.

Ok so far in single player I've found...

Instead of arrows skeletons now drop bones which can be made into bone meal and I've found some light grey wool off a sheep. The new trees are just a skin variant they don't appear to make anything new except the initial wood block.

You can now use flowers to make dye http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crafting . Apparently the light grey wool just drops too.

My wool stockpiling is about to pay off :D .

Let's see other new things appear to be...
The squid mob
The cake stuff
Lapis Lazuli
Sandstone
Note Blocks
The dispenser. Oooooh arrow traps here we come :p .

Gah we so need a way to hide triggers better T_T.

I still want movable blocks for hidden passageways and elevators too.

New stuff thead on http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1020&t=135339 some cussyness beware.

Last edited:
I still want movable blocks for hidden passageways and elevators too.

There is a mod that does this, but because it directly works with the world chucks, there have been issues with world corruption in the past...

Bukkit will be giving us a lot of options, and life is looking to be a little easier for me with us using Bukkit...plus it will help server performance... :)

There is a mod that does this, but because it directly works with the world chucks, there have been issues with world corruption in the past...

Bukkit will be giving us a lot of options, and life is looking to be a little easier for me with us using Bukkit...plus it will help server performance... :)

No more Mods! I would rather have it base line... Mods are a hassle... it is likely why the server is down still.

I wouldn't worry about it or try it. A safe reliable server is best. It's just one of those ideas I think they would get a lot of mileage out of officially adding. I mean secret doors, reconfigurable rooms (or any structure), elevators, death ceilings, trap doors, etc... The possibilities from making a block that simply moves away from red stone current when on and back in place when off are many.

Actually making dye from flowers is probably the idea I wanted most (and yes I thought of it like others did too). Having more colors to work with means more options for players and was the most noticeable thing missing in the game to me. Although I really wish they had made it so you could grow flowers (and mushrooms) at the same time. Since you can't get more out of them than you plant everyone is going to be robbing everyone's flower patches XD . I was going to plant a nice field of flowers near Blondie's house once I got her permission too :/ (already some there). I also think making blue hard to get is kind of a bummer. Sure the game does need more rare things to dig for but I don't think it should be the colors.

YAY!

Hey on single player I tried putting torches in trees and it wouldn't let me anymore. If they nerfed monsters spawning in them at the same time I think it's great but if they didn't it's a disaster and I don't know what they were thinking! I'll have to monitor it to see.

Last edited:
No more Mods! I would rather have it base line... Mods are a hassle... it is likely why the server is down still.

It is...but we have to at least have a whitelist mod...and the server should be back up within the next few hours...

I jacked three pickaxes, and about 6 torches. No one needed them. >.>

Yeah, but I may or may not of forgotten where my tomb was. I logged in, broke out, and got ADHD.

Back