LFG ST

I like Scholo..., but this is a Sunken Temple thingy thread. I haven't been in Sunken Temple for nearly year if its been a day.

Well there we go. Now lets get a date and time and do this thing!

I just realized I hijacked the thread.....WOOT!

Will start a new Strat thread and let this one get back on topic.

Sorry about my spam everyone. But I did beat a teir 2 warlock once.

He must have been a really bad warlock, although you may be that good....you aren't even 60 yet! You know that if he was afk it doesn't count right? Just teasing ya. I would love to duel you sometime...I'm getting rusty.

To go back to the off-topic....when are we going to do Strat...or whatever higher level instance we were talking about. I also need to do an UBRS run soon to get Drakk's blood. I don't feel comfortable being in there yet at 57 so...^^;; Unless of course you guys have no problems with it...especially since I was taken to ZG last night because we were short on healers. =P

To go back to the off-topic....when are we going to do Strat...or whatever higher level instance we were talking about. I also need to do an UBRS run soon to get Drakk's blood. I don't feel comfortable being in there yet at 57 so...^^;; Unless of course you guys have no problems with it...especially since I was taken to ZG last night because we were short on healers. =P

Nah I took you to ZG for my own selfish selfish reasons...I wanted someone lower than me to blame the excessive agro on.

before this thread get's completely hijacked, I just wanted to remind everyone that we are still on for Sunken temple on saturday at 1P.M. server time, list so far of people comming includes, Hoborg (me) level 50 rogue, Sarugon level 58+ hunter, and Heavencent level 57+ priest, and maybe Ulfbrikt twink level 48 hunter.

so we need at least one more to go with us, anyone that can make it is welcome.

Nah I took you to ZG for my own selfish selfish reasons...I wanted someone lower than me to blame the excessive agro on.

Psh! I knew it! Plus I didn't agro anything I wasn't supposed to. Yay for healers staying in the back! =D

If we do Plagueland stuff on Sunday, I'd have to do it between 2pm and 5:30pm EST which is about 11am and 2:30pm ST. Sunday Service and brunch before 2 and a cappella practice from 5:30 till about 7:30/8pm. Saturday, on the other hand, would be much better for me. =)

Saturday is completely a WoW free day for me. The compromise for an as late as I want to play Friday night in BWL. :)

I gotta work saturday but could do an insta later in the evening(ST or a plagueland insta so I dont hijack the thread completely:p) and not sure when ill be around sunday but im sure Beriale and Meli already know that Lara and I are usually always down for a plagueland insta if we are online, or UBRS:p

I will not be attending the Sunken Temple run today as I have to choose between either administrative duties or playing World of Warcraft. I managed to play a bit of PvP earlier this week and have some tasks piling up, so I'm going to skip the instance and work on "business" stuff for Tribe of Judah.

EDIT: I admit running the instance would probably have been more fun. :D

Last edited:
Back