LFG ST

cheeseo

I finally managed to get to the end of the last rogue quest, however there is a bit of a problem with it, it's in ST. Thus I am currently LFG for ST as Hoborg, and here comes the big twist, I can't play untill the weekend, and I can't play tonight due to having played way too much yesterday and the day before. so if anyone would be intrested in running ST with me next saturday around 1P.M. server time that would be great.

as a side note here is a link to the quest
http://www.thottbot.com/?qu=8236

well that makes three, and we can probably get champoflight to come along too, which means we need at least one more.

50ish, you could go Tek :)
Ulfbrikt is level 48. :( I'd likely be the weak link in the chain.

Plus I'd have to hearth out before making level 50 to ensure I don't step out of my PvP bracket. But I think one instance run shouldn't supply a level and a half of experience. Even if I have been camping out in Stormwind for months.

nah, you are a total twink, you could survive, you do after all have almost 1k more hp then I do, and about twice as much armor. Besides we have sarugon with us, by the time we go he should be level 59...I think. The only question that remains is if you have enough time.

Correction: you DO have over 1000 more hp then me, if anyone would be the weak link it would be me, I am just the DPS.

Correction: you DO have over 1000 more hp then me
+AGI and +STA gear ftw.

If it's any consolation, I've gone about as far as I plan to go in WoW. The "easy in, easy out" appeal of the PvP battlegrounds has me hooked and I can't imagine running instance after instance after instance, given the nearly traumatizing ZF runs I suffered through before setting up my tent in Stormwind Keep.

But hey, I have yet to see Sunken Temple, I'm interested in new areas, and there's no way I'll gain 1.5 levels of experience in one instance run. So if I'm on and can afford the three-hour solid block of time to run an instance, sure, I'll tag along. :D

EDIT: Here's Ulfbrikt's profile, for those who are curious how I stacked an extra 1,000 HP on a 48 Hunter.

Last edited:
ZF is a bad example.

There are many more interesting and fun filled instances.

And you can't beat being with 40 of your closest cyber buddies for 4 hours on vent cracking jokes about core hounds and fire lords. Or listening to the smooth tones of the late night light jazz DJ who leads the raids.

ZF is fun, just need a couple 60s lol.

If Im around I can probably help at ST, warlock or rogue:) May not be home that day though, not sure on our plans yet:)

I'm curious to see what it'd be like if a couple of 60's zerged the 100 trolls event in zf....fun huh?

Btw, Where! I think my post count>yours now =p

if 60s did the 1000 trolls quest it would be a walk in the park, a group I was with four maned that quest with myself two pallys and a hunter I think, none of which was higher then 48.

ZF isn't bad, now that they toned down the Divin-o-matic Rod quest. I tried completing that I don't know how many times when it was REALLY nasty - not fun.

My nightmare instance has been RFD. I must have run it 15-20 times between my Priest and my Warlock, and never once even saw the Robes of the Lich drop.

Plate drops FTL...

Back