LFG ST

I still don't have the Robes of the Lich or the Vexing Cane on my priest so I've just given up because she's almost at the right level for the Truefaith Vestments and I'll just run LBRS for the Trindlehaven Staff or something like that. She's still using the Illusionary rod though.... ^^;;

I still don't have the Robes of the Lich or the Vexing Cane on my priest so I've just given up because she's almost at the right level for the Truefaith Vestments and I'll just run LBRS for the Trindlehaven Staff or something like that. She's still using the Illusionary rod though.... ^^;;

I recently bought the pattern for Truefaith, if it did not sell on the AH yet. Let me know if you want it.

my priest dosn't quite have all that nice gear, but the gear I have is enough to keep me alive aginst any horde attack at my level. As a holy priest I tore through a lock at my level that got the jump on me! HOLY PRIEST PVP FTW!
anywho the drops are kinda nice in ZF, I know that champoflight managed to get an epic drop in there. also it's a rather short instance, when that group I mentioned went in with me it took us about 1 hour to finish the final boss, granted we didn't do every quest in there, we did finish it rather quickly.

my priest dosn't quite have all that nice gear, but the gear I have is enough to keep me alive aginst any horde attack at my level. As a holy priest I tore through a lock at my level that got the jump on me! HOLY PRIEST PVP FTW!

Did he have his Felpuppy out?

I recently bought the pattern for Truefaith, if it did not sell on the AH yet. Let me know if you want it.

Already know the pattern and am currently working on getting the mats for it. I have 5 pieces of Mooncloth, 8 Ghost Dye, 4 Righteous Orbs and 12 Bolts of Runecloth. All I need is to purchase the thread which won't be expensive and get 2 more Ghost Dye and 5 more pieces of Mooncloth as well as 4 Golden Pearls. I'll probably go and farm for the pearls at some point in time this week but if others could help with getting the rest of the Mooncloth, that would be awesome. =D

I ran ZF and got the vexxing cane and the mask and even the gloves that drop there hehe. For true fun in ZF take 2 holy priests and get one terrible pull in the gahrzilla room and have to take out 6-10 mobs with just the 2 priests and a lock left up:p it was chaos then avesther got us going pretty good and the 3 of us survived:) 1000 trolls event is a walk in the park with 1 60, was a total cakewalk with Quantam and Laraptor there to help too:p

Samj needs to shoot some civillians in ST I think for a quest

I have this rifle to free spirits quests and I think that is the place, so I could bring Samuraij (Tank) to help on Sat; I will know more as my schedule for the week develops.

it's Sunken Temple, also I might want to mention that the lock I pwned as a holy priest had out the voidwalker pet.

Sam you need Strat? Live side or Baron? I need to do all of them many times on Gawron...let's get a group going!

I'd be up for Strat if you're running them on the late shift. I need to do a Scholo run for my Dreadsteed quest, too - need to get as far as the alchemy lab, although I still have lots (heck, everything!) to do in there.

Baddwin - 60 Gnomelock

Back