Introductions

Hi there, My name is BLu.. I enjoy EMU gaming for now and wanted to meet a christian gamer community. Im learning that having other believers around is VERY important. I love sci-fo shooters, puzzle games and shoot em ups. I really like rpgs but havent been playing them lately. Nice to me yoou all.. God bless your weekend.

Hi there, My name is BLu.. I enjoy EMU gaming for now and wanted to meet a christian gamer community. Im learning that having other believers around is VERY important. I love sci-fo shooters, puzzle games and shoot em ups. I really like rpgs but havent been playing them lately. Nice to me yoou all.. God bless your weekend.
Welcome to the forums, @Theeblackestblu !

Hello; I am Jorgmeisterwork (also my minecraft name), and I found Tribe of Judah googling for minecraft servers for christians. The last 2 years I have mostly played Scrap Mechanic Survival and Hydroneer, but its time to learn all the new updates in minecraft :p I started playing minecraft in version 1.3.
I live in Norway, so I am 7 hours before New York (is that EST?) timezone :)

Hello; I am Jorgmeisterwork (also my minecraft name), and I found Tribe of Judah googling for minecraft servers for christians. The last 2 years I have mostly played Scrap Mechanic Survival and Hydroneer, but its time to learn all the new updates in minecraft :p I started playing minecraft in version 1.3.
Hello and welcome! Most of us are using discord these days. Here's the forum thread that has the invite:

Welcome to the forums!

Tribe of Judah does have a Minecraft server, though it's not very active these days. That could, of course, change if folks start playing on it more!

And yes, New York is in the Eastern time zone. Time differences may be a challenge, but we have some members who live outside North America who join us for games (like @Eltolad who lives on the other side of the world :3).

Yo I wanna post but can't find the option to. Can you help?
Welcome to the forums! Posts from new users don't show up publicly until a moderator approves them. Once a new user has an approved forum post, future posts should appear immediately. In other words, you should be set!

hello everyone, i play on PS5 and my game tag is Patyd2008, i like to play online games ( Destiny 2, Elder Scroll Online, and other multi-player games. I run a YouTube Channel called Compassionate Christian. so cool to find a website for Christian gamers.

hello everyone, i play on PS5 and my game tag is Patyd2008, i like to play online games ( Destiny 2, Elder Scroll Online, and other multi-player games. I run a YouTube Channel called Compassionate Christian. so cool to find a website for Christian gamers.
Welcome to the forums, @patdy2008!

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and had been searching for Christian communities where honouring the bible and it’s teaching comes first. I play final fantasy and atelier alchemy games. I mainly play mmo on ps4 and switch on offline. I hope to grow secure in my faith in the face of all the worldly distractions. Like games.

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and had been searching for Christian communities where honouring the bible and it’s teaching comes first. I play final fantasy and atelier alchemy games. I mainly play mmo on ps4 and switch on offline. I hope to grow secure in my faith in the face of all the worldly distractions. Like games.
Welcome to the CGA Forums, @howehyme ! Most of our community activity takes place on the CGA Discord server, but the forums still play a valuable role.

You can learn how to join the CGA Discord server at https://www.cgalliance.org/forums/threads/christian-gamers-alliance-discord-server.50864/

Hello All,

My name is Scott and I am a youth pastor and a long time gamer. I am here to get insight on how to minister to the gaming community better and bring Jesus to the stuck in video game world masses. I know that Jesus is not proclaimed much in the gaming world and I would love to change that. I went to a midnight release party last night for LOZ:ToTK and saw a large number of lost souls that really need to be freed. I don’t believe games are the enemy’s tool but God’s vessel for us who want to proclaim a true hero over our lives that wants us to reach the world with truth. I hope you all are on board to Change the world around you for Jesus as this world needs Him now more than ever.

Hello All,

My name is Scott and I am a youth pastor and a long time gamer. I am here to get insight on how to minister to the gaming community better and bring Jesus to the stuck in video game world masses. I know that Jesus is not proclaimed much in the gaming world and I would love to change that. I went to a midnight release party last night for LOZ:ToTK and saw a large number of lost souls that really need to be freed. I don’t believe games are the enemy’s tool but God’s vessel for us who want to proclaim a true hero over our lives that wants us to reach the world with truth. I hope you all are on board to Change the world around you for Jesus as this world needs Him now more than ever.
Welcome to the forums, @Scootter316 ! I also attended a midnight (well, technically, 11:00 p.m. Central) TOTK release event and I admit I felt a little out of place after hearing some of the conversations that took place while we were waiting to enter the store.

I agree that God can use games as an opportunity for believers to share the Gospel because He can use whatever means He wants to. God is sovereign and we are not, after all. :3

Hello all,

I just joined the forum. I'm a life-long video gamer, and only got baptized into Jesus Christ a couple of months ago. I've been looking for other Christians to game with and to study the Holy Bible with. I'm also a former junkie, and credit Christ with getting me off drugs. I haven't quite defeated the Nicotine Devil yet, but I'm working on that. I used to play Eve Online, EverQuest, and a lot of single-player games. In my spare time, besides gaming, I enjoy volunteering in charitable endeavors and fighting my own personal demons.

Back