Introductions

Howdie

Just checking on this Christian site and looking for other Christians playing AION. There is a small group of us (3) and I saw TOJ used to be active so I figured I'd look around, join up and look for others.
We play on Siel and my game name is SadChristmas

Gday Gamers

This is my first post. I'm a serious gamer and a christian . I mostly play survival games like Dwarf Fortress, Terraia and SurvivalCraft. I've been playing video games since 1978 (Space Invaders) and been a christian from 1985. So you could say I have an 'old school' appreciation of games and the gospel.

God bless and good gaming!
Hey, welcome, Libera! It's nice to meet a fellow old person :D

Howdie

Just checking on this Christian site and looking for other Christians playing AION. There is a small group of us (3) and I saw TOJ used to be active so I figured I'd look around, join up and look for others.
We play on Siel and my game name is SadChristmas
I was active for a couple of years playing Aion but have moved on to other games. I'm not sure who is still playing. We used to have a very active Legion! Welcome to CGA and I hope you're able to find some folks. Search for people in the Legion. I think Aion still posts that online.

Hi I am new here. I like to play several mmos. I play league of legends, runescape, Lord of the rings online and others. I am always on the lookout more games to try and hopefully meet new and nice people.

Hi all
I found Christian Gamer's Alliance while searching for information on Christian Guilds for my favorite games. The last time I tried to sign up, I think I did not understand the process.. so.. I am really hoping it all goes through properly this time lol. I am a Born Again Christian who loves gaming but mostly the kind that allows me to be salt and light. If anyone knows of a good Christian Guild in Archeage, pls pls let me know. I just recently quit my guild there because of the extremely offensive language that kept cropping up. It's sad, because I want to be a good influence and had just begun to make a difference, but I am hoping to be able to make an impact one on one as I become more established in the world. Thanks in advance for any info you guys can give me on Christian Guilds in Archeage.. I am on Kyrios and Calliel (spelling?) servers both. I look forward to hearing from you guys and being a part of this community XD Thanks sooooo much for being here!!

Hi all
I found Christian Gamer's Alliance while searching for information on Christian Guilds for my favorite games. The last time I tried to sign up, I think I did not understand the process.. so.. I am really hoping it all goes through properly this time lol. I am a Born Again Christian who loves gaming but mostly the kind that allows me to be salt and light. If anyone knows of a good Christian Guild in Archeage, pls pls let me know. I just recently quit my guild there because of the extremely offensive language that kept cropping up. It's sad, because I want to be a good influence and had just begun to make a difference, but I am hoping to be able to make an impact one on one as I become more established in the world. Thanks in advance for any info you guys can give me on Christian Guilds in Archeage.. I am on Kyrios and Calliel (spelling?) servers both. I look forward to hearing from you guys and being a part of this community XD Thanks sooooo much for being here!!

Minty fresh new http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?253-ArcheAge-Chapter-Forum but I don't know how busy they've been lately (and they aren't on your server I believe :( ). Welcome to our forums and have fun :) .

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the Info ! XD

If anyone else knows of others, pls continue to post them here.
Hopefully there will be one on my server, but if not maybe I will start one if I get brave enough lol

And omygosh I just realized you are Tribe of Judah! I tried to join that once too cause I have toons in Aion and
was really hoping to join a Christian guild there. Im not playing it atm since I spend the majority of my gaming time in Aion,
but I think I would have had to join TOJ before joining the guild they had in Aion if I remember right. Man.. lol Well at least I am in the CGA now so I can hopefully make contacts and have more luck with guilds in the future lol. Do you guys still have a guild in Aion?

And omygosh I just realized you are Tribe of Judah! I tried to join that once too cause I have toons in Aion and
was really hoping to join a Christian guild there. Im not playing it atm since I spend the majority of my gaming time in Aion,
but I think I would have had to join TOJ before joining the guild they had in Aion if I remember right. Man.. lol Well at least I am in the CGA now so I can hopefully make contacts and have more luck with guilds in the future lol. Do you guys still have a guild in Aion?

I don't think we still have a really active Aion Guild anymore (see this thread http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?44403-Who-s-still-active/page8). This, just posted, may be relevant to you though http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?49635-Active-Legion-in-Aion-(interested) .

Last edited:
Aion Christian Guild

Sorry the Elect isn't active in Aion right now, but there are some members playing Aion on Siel and I am working on rebuilding a Christian legion there under the name Chosen Saints.

My game name is Sad Christmas

Thanks.. good to know. I am playing Archeage right now, but you never know when a server outage might pull me back in that direction lol I can't remember what server I'm on though... if it turns out to be on Siel I will say Hi next time I'm in XD

Greetings,

I'm looking for an active Christian wow guild that's in the casual/raiding range (and preferably sans-Christian-guild-drama). I'm on several nights/week. All my high level toons are currently on Kilrogg, but I'm not adverse to realm transfers if I find a good guild. Currently looking into The Forgiven. Eager to see if any old faces are out there. I used to run in Fire, BoC, ToJ, Milk circles. :~)

Blessings all!

Archangel

Greetings,

I'm looking for an active Christian wow guild that's in the casual/raiding range (and preferably sans-Christian-guild-drama). I'm on several nights/week. All my high level toons are currently on Kilrogg, but I'm not adverse to realm transfers if I find a good guild. Currently looking into The Forgiven. Eager to see if any old faces are out there. I used to run in Fire, BoC, ToJ, Milk circles. :~)
You can't go wrong with The Forgiven! Great group to game with.

Tribe of Judah's WoW guild, Redeemed, is also looking to ramp back up with the release of the expansion. Also a great group to run with.

And I have it on good authority that SOLA is a great guild, too!

The great thing about WoW right now is that you have options when it comes to guilds!

So, as odd as it may sound to say about a game, pray about it and ask where God can best use your talents and personality to serve His kingdom in-game. Or just pick one at random. I don't think you could go wrong with any of those guilds. :)

Hey there :) I am Angeline Osborne! Glad to have found a christian gamer forum!!! Woohoo I love to game my husband as well is a gamer! I am also a worship leader at my church. I got the game dragon age hehe! I love It, what did everyone think of it?

Hello everyone! My name is Stephen. I'm 31, and live in Arizona, been gaming my entire life. I'm active in WoW, Swtor, LoL, and ST online. I have lots of different handles cause I just can't seem to settle on one. I've kind of reached a tipping point with gaming lately though. I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but gaming communities have seemed so negative and dishonorable in recent years. I guess Aegis Fang sees what I see. I take my gaming pretty seriously, but I keep things in perspective. I guess I am looking to make new friends that share my outlook and values. Message me if you are playing any PC games, I'd love to jump in and get involved.

Hi Parazon!

We have a SW:ToR guild on Begern Colony, Called to the Light - Pub and Bearers of the Light - Imp. Hit me up in game if you want and invite.

Hello my name is Nick. 48 and live in the Nashville area, am a big kid when it comes to games, but they do come second to my relationship to Christ. looking for like minded people to get involved with in guilds for a more pleasant experience in gaming, I play LOTRO, WoW, thinking of checking out SWTOR and STO again and this group looks like it has all the guilds covered I am currently in a kin on LOTRO but looking for a good one on WoW was with one but it seems to be dying out

This is more of a re-introduction, since I used to post, then left, abruptly. Please forgive me. To avoid going into details, I had to get my head right. Or rather, God had to get my head right.

So, hi, again.

Still playing on the 3DS.....probably won't be getting the New 3DS until there's a game for it that I would want to get (not interested in Xenoblades).....super uber extremely excited for Etrian Mystery Dungeon. :eek:

Back