Introductions

It happens to all of us from time to time, some more than others... ;)

My nine-year-old announced he wanted the new 3DS because "he had to say up to date with the new technology." Yeah, about that...

Hey, its nice to meet you all :) I'm from over in Scotland (yes, it is pretty late over here :p ) and have been a part of the Christian Coalition of Countries leadership team over in Cybernations for around 6 years now (recently founding a new community in Politics and War as already mentioned). I'm currently studying Medicine in University and have a great passion for all things outdoors (especially rock-climbing :D ). I've had to cut back a fair bit with games since starting Uni again but quite enjoy both the Total War and Paradox series along with Skyrim and Deux Ex :) I look forward to getting to know you all more :D

Hey, my name is Mercy (yup, real name). My husband and I are professional developers for mobile games. We're working overseas in missions right now and are wading through the second half of developing our first Christian mobile game.
Our FaceBook, if you wanna know more about us: https://www.facebook.com/mediamissionsindia

Hi welcome to our forums! Always good to see a Christian making games :) . You should check out http://christiandevs.com if you don't know about it (honestly I don't know much about it either but I found the site a while back and figured Christian developers would be interested).

We also have a seldom used game creation forum here http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?55-Visual-Arts-amp-Game-Design but it doesn't really get much activity.

Last edited:
Greetings All,
I'm currently working on setting up an online gaming profile. I won't have the hardware to game until the end of July or so. I'm really excited about joining the world of online gaming. I've played minecraft a lot but not for the past two years or so. I've an idea to start a youtube channel involving role play and let's play. The channel name is MonasticGaming but there's currently nothing on it as I'm still in pre-production, writing back story and building prototypes on PE. I'm also on twitter under the same name.

Minecraft is my flagship but I'm interested in other survival / mmo's as well. Nice to meet you all! MG

Hi every one
I just discovered this site today and am keen to see what is going on
By way of introduction, these days I am an ordained minister in the Uniting Church in Australia, and before that worked for more than a decade in street missions in and around the city of Melbourne.
In my current role as regeneration minister in the Geelong area, I have been called to form a new faith community, more or less from scratch.
My interest in gaming relates to discipleship and am interested to network with people who know of and have designed games that can be used alongside Bible study and mission activities for young adults.
I look forward to connecting with some new people.:cool:
Blessings

Hi every one
I just discovered this site today and am keen to see what is going on
By way of introduction, these days I am an ordained minister in the Uniting Church in Australia, and before that worked for more than a decade in street missions in and around the city of Melbourne.
In my current role as regeneration minister in the Geelong area, I have been called to form a new faith community, more or less from scratch.
My interest in gaming relates to discipleship and am interested to network with people who know of and have designed games that can be used alongside Bible study and mission activities for young adults.
I look forward to connecting with some new people.:cool:
Blessings

Just in case you didn't see my post to a Christian game maker above I'll re-post it here for you.
Hi welcome to our forums! Always good to see a Christian making games :) . You should check out http://christiandevs.com if you don't know about it (honestly I don't know much about it either but I found the site a while back and figured Christian developers would be interested).

We also have a seldom used game creation forum here http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?55-Visual-Arts-amp-Game-Design but it doesn't really get much activity.
Welcome to our forums! :)

Sup? I'm a follow Christian gamer and love to play games. I aim to spread the gospel in games. Also would love to search for men and women of the exact thing spoken.. Gaming Christians. Gamertag is KageOtakunai913. I play Xbox only. And play single player mostly on Steam.

Ok I am in the right thread Now lol Doubting Thomas is my handle, I currently am looking for a Guild in that is Christian in one of the following games.
Star wars the old Republic Server Harbinger
Character Doubting'Thomas 60 rep gunslinger
Kobe'Kolleb 56 Sentinal

Have several character on sith side also all 60.
Guild Wars 2 Ancient Cave Troll (waiting for expansion play from time to time still though)
I have ben looking for Christian gamers for awhile that I can group with and help spread our savior and gods
words around and plant some seeds.
Remember it only takes a small light to plant a seed to make a change.

Thank you and Have a Blessed day or night
Doubting_Thomas

Welcome Thomas. Check out Guild Wars Forum, Legacy of Elijah is alive and well, and we will be happy to have you on board.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new :). I hope to make friends with you all :). I play single player games and mmorpgs like Lord of the Rings Online...I'm a Band of Hope kinnie...I also play Star Wars: the Old Republic once in a while. God bless you all. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed week.

Hey All,

My name's JJ; I'm 31 years old and a web development professional, musician, and fellow believer looking for both fellowship with likeminded gamers as well as a good home in the various MMOs I play. My three MMOs of choice are Elder Scrolls Online (all three factions), Guild Wars 2, and SW:TOR (both factions). I'm not terribly advanced in any of them due to real life time constraints, but I do enjoy what each has to offer. I also enjoy good cooperative experiences and have a rather profound Steam library I'm still chugging my way through, having recently decided to at least try to commit to playing everything I've bought...starting with the letter A and working down the alphabet. ;)

Welcome check out the Guild Wars forum. Give us your ig name there and join us in Legacy of Elijah.

Hi I'm Nate. I'm just hoping I don't get deleted again. I'm just trying to register to this site and it's a little confusing. When I registered it said wait for an email of acceptance from a mod, that never came, then it said you are deleted for not posting. :/ I hope it works this time.

Hi I'm Nate. I'm just hoping I don't get deleted again. I'm just trying to register to this site and it's a little confusing. When I registered it said wait for an email of acceptance from a mod, that never came, then it said you are deleted for not posting. :/ I hope it works this time.

Glad you thought us worth the effort of coming back for :) , welcome to our forums :) ! We get spam bots joining the forums so new members must make a post within 7 days to assure us of their humanity, that's all it is.

Last edited:
Hello all, and God bless! New to the forum, but a gamer from the early days of the NES! :p I'm a husband and father of 1, an ordained minister through the NACM, and I'm glad to meet you all! :)

Hello all, and God bless! New to the forum, but a gamer from the early days of the NES! :p I'm a husband and father of 1, an ordained minister through the NACM, and I'm glad to meet you all! :)

Welcome to the forums fellow NES'ite. Now you're playing with power! CGA Power! :p

Jog my memory on NACM? Welcome to the Alliance, Full Metal! Lots of NES-loving folk around here, but let us know what games you like to play currently. We may have other fans of them here, too. :D

Back