Introductions

Hi fellow gaming brother and sisters in Christ. I just joined.:) This looks like a great place to hang out and fellowship. I see we have a very healthy community here. I will link this Forum to my site http://christgames.org. I just started it for anyone wanting to get into game development.

Hello, i am making my first post as i have just stubled on this site. Being a MMO gamer i am very intrested in joining a Christian guild. At the momment i play in SWTOR and have been thinking of taking back up GW2. Going to log back in to GW2 and see if that is something i would like to get back involved in and will go from there. I am Sintu.3071 in GW2 and hope to see some of you around. :)

Hi fellow gaming brother and sisters in Christ. I just joined.:) This looks like a great place to hang out and fellowship. I see we have a very healthy community here. I will link this Forum to my site http://christgames.org. I just started it for anyone wanting to get into game development.
Welcome to the forums! Game development is good times. What aspect of it do you like to work on?

Hello, i am making my first post as i have just stubled on this site. Being a MMO gamer i am very intrested in joining a Christian guild. At the momment i play in SWTOR and have been thinking of taking back up GW2. Going to log back in to GW2 and see if that is something i would like to get back involved in and will go from there. I am Sintu.3071 in GW2 and hope to see some of you around. :)
Welcome to the forums! Be sure to check out the Old Republic and Guild Wars 2 forums.

SWTOR you say? Come visit Called to the Light, our guild on Begeren Colony. We have a handful who still play and we've been working to getting enough people to start doing dailies. (Well, we are doing dailies, but either solo or in pairs.)

Hey all. I'm also new to the forum and a huge gamer geek. I look forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully make some new friends.

Hey all. I'm also new to the forum and a huge gamer geek. I look forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully make some new friends.
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've found a good place to be. What games do you play most?

The game I play the most these days is WoW, though I also play a little Skyrim and some of the older PS1 games like FFV and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Hey. New to the site. I'm looking for Christian fellowship and guilds in Allods Online. Feel free to message me or whatnot if you know the game and want to join along or know of a group that would be a good fit. :)

cmdisc, see the link. It appears we do have a small Allods guild.

First post here. New to the forum. Mostly play FPS. Been getting into Planetside2. Wondering if there was any Christian based squads or people interested in the game? Playing on Connery (west coast server), Indar (mostly) as Vanu. Character is called Bryster.
I'm not aware of any Christian PlanetSide 2 clans, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there or that there's isn't enough interest to get one started. Feel free to create a separate thread on this forum (CGA General Discussion) asking if anyone else is interested in helping you start a PS2 clan!

And welcome to the forums, Bryster. :)

I haven't seen the CGA in years! And just a quick post to say hello again. I'm looking into building a new desktop so I should start re-appearing here and there.
So very simply : it's good to see you guys!

Greetings! I'm a follower of Jesus, a husband and a father (of a baby who is supposed to be napping right now). I play Guild Wars 2 when I get a few free moments. I'm currently looking for a Christian guild that won't mind me popping on and off every so often. That is what led me here. My characters are on Anvil Rock, but I am willing to move. It will just take a while to gather the necessary gold. Any suggestions are more than welcome! :)

Hi all,

It's a true pleasure to join the alliance. My name is Shontell Dougherty, a 37 year old male. I have been a Christian for 18 years and besides having a passion for the things of God. I am an avid mmoer, you name it i probably played it. On top of that I am a motor cross fanatic,(just a small factoid about me ).

Currently I am playing SWTOR on the Asia pacific servers, have a level 50 bounty hunter. I though it maybe time to start a new toon so I am look at the best options for a guild and servers associated with the guild. What better type o guild than a Christian guild that holds true to some of the basic fundamental principles that I myself live by. Anyway enough about me, I hope to see you all in game somewhere.

God bless

Shon

Greetings! I'm a follower of Jesus, a husband and a father (of a baby who is supposed to be napping right now). I play Guild Wars 2 when I get a few free moments. I'm currently looking for a Christian guild that won't mind me popping on and off every so often. That is what led me here. My characters are on Anvil Rock, but I am willing to move. It will just take a while to gather the necessary gold. Any suggestions are more than welcome! :)
Legacy of Elijah, the most populous of the GW2 guilds here, operates on Sanctum of Rall. I see you've already found the Guild Wars 2 forums, so I'll leave it in the hands of more knowledgeable folks to help you with that. That said, welcome to CGA, Marturion! Hope you find what you're looking for here!

Hi all,

It's a true pleasure to join the alliance. My name is Shontell Dougherty, a 37 year old male. I have been a Christian for 18 years and besides having a passion for the things of God. I am an avid mmoer, you name it i probably played it. On top of that I am a motor cross fanatic,(just a small factoid about me ).

Currently I am playing SWTOR on the Asia pacific servers, have a level 50 bounty hunter. I though it maybe time to start a new toon so I am look at the best options for a guild and servers associated with the guild. What better type o guild than a Christian guild that holds true to some of the basic fundamental principles that I myself live by. Anyway enough about me, I hope to see you all in game somewhere.

God bless

Shon
Welcome to CGA, Shontell! SWTOR isn't as popular here as it once was, but MMOs still seem to be the biggest genre. Looks like you already found the Called to the Light sub-forum, so I'm sure you'll get an in-game invite soon if you haven't gotten one already. Hope you enjoy it here!

Hello my friends as u can probably tell by my name I plan to be a part of this server!!
Welcome aboard, Callahan!

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I haven't played MMO games in a while, but am considering getting back into them. I played Ultima Online for several years, and more recently Uncharted Waters. Anyway as I was looking at some games tonight it occurred to me there may be some games out there that had Christian-oriented guilds. I googled it and found you all. I will be around looking for a good game and some good people to play it with.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I haven't played MMO games in a while, but am considering getting back into them. I played Ultima Online for several years, and more recently Uncharted Waters. Anyway as I was looking at some games tonight it occurred to me there may be some games out there that had Christian-oriented guilds. I googled it and found you all. I will be around looking for a good game and some good people to play it with.

Welcome to the CGA! It is a pleasure to have you join our family. Please look through this link for a up to date list of the CGA guilds. It a great place to start if you are looking for a new game that already has a pre established guild.

Hello CGA!
Long time gamer here. Recently finally registered here to try to build some online friendships across multiple games and genres.
I play almost everything and I may have played with some of you on Guild Wars 2 in SOR.
Right now I'm specifically looking for a casual group to team play League of Legends on voice comms without raging. (I'm not that great, but still learning.)
I'm also looking for co-op players with Portal 2 which is on sale on Steam this weekend. (Steam Account Name: jaglor549)
35 years old I have four children and am happily married in Arizona.

-- Jaglor

Back