Introductions

Welcome everyone!! I apologize, some of you seem to have queued up and been in limbo for a while, hopefully that will all be taken care of in the next day or so. Regardless, welcome! I'm so encouraged to see such a surge of new faces and members, especially from different Christian organizations, finding their way here! I do hope you continue to hang around and become part of the community or at least pop-in every now and again.

I noticed the phrase "Guild Wars 2" pop up in a few of your posts so I should probably direct you towards the Tribe of Judah's Guild Wars 2 Forums where you can find the ToJ guild, Legacy of Elijah, as well as a place to talk about GW2! We'd love to have you fellowship with us! :)

Eleora7 and AnnaEruanna I apologize for any delay but you are good to go on the forums now. Welcome to the forums :) .

Hey! It's Rodriguez28!

I play minecraft and other random videogames, and I am a follower of Jesus Christ!! :)

so yeah..that's my introduction..uhh..Message me if you want to play games or something haha

Name: Jay
Main Game: Guild Wars 2
Account ID: makarios.7254
Guild: Saints of the Divine [SAVD]
Position: Guild Envoy :cool:
Primary Profession: Mesmer
Playstyle: PvX, WvWvW
Favorite Bible verse: Hebrews 12:2

Welcome Jay!! Always nice to see our friends from SAVD and Saints3G find their way here! Looking forward to getting to know you and SAVD!

Hey, my name is Elizabeth Ann (I go by Ann) and live in the ever so rainy Pacific Northwest where umbrellas are for tourists :p. I'm currently playing GW2 on the Blackgate(Beastgate ;) ) server :) and am almost always in WvWvW. I stumbled upon this forum and thought is was pretty great, sooo yeah that's hello.

Hey everyone. New to the forum here. Been playing on xbox live for close to a year now. Was watching some youtube videos and saw that there was a Christian group that got together and did racing on forza 4. Didn't realize that there were groups of people out there that are also Christians who get on xbox live and play together. I did a bit of research and found this forum and am happy to join. My gamertag is Razzle0925. I don't have a ton of games but what I do have so far is:
Batman Arkham City
Forza 3
Halo Reach
Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Revelations & 3 (I have Brotherhood on pc) I haven't gotten into the multiplayer just yet though, probably a reason for that.
PGR4 (I think)
A couple Kinect Games
Castle Crashers
Mass Effect 3
I think that is about it. Anyways, just thought I would put it out there and am happy to finally find a forum of people that share the same faith and interests that I do. Thanks and looking forward to making some friends on here.

Hey Razzel0925 welcome to the CGA.

I have an XBox but don't play on line nearly as much as I thought I would.

Hey Razz. One more welcome to the forums!

Also, check out the Xbox Live Tribe of Judah subforum. It's not super populated, but we have 360-loving lurkers around here somewhere, so you might find some competition there! :D

Hey Razzel0925 welcome to the CGA.

I have an XBox but don't play on line nearly as much as I thought I would.

Thanks for the welcome. I was playing Halo Reach co-op campaign online with a buddy of mine for quite some time. But then I went back to school and his xbox live gold ran out. I don't really have other people to play online with right now. I have my brother in law and father in law but they have different games than I do currently so we can't really play together. Hoping that will change after Christmas. =) I also like to play the campaign of a game before I even play the multiplayer.

Hey! Obviously I am new to this forum!

I really love playing MMORPG's online, currently I am playing maplestory since its one of the games my computer can handle well. (It's old). Anyways, I do tend to hop around different games from time to time and would love to find other christians to game with.

Hi guys, obviously im new, I am an Xbox live gamer, Gamertag is Hosanna16....who would a guessed lol. Anyway though its great to see a dedicated group of Christians if I knew about this i would of joined sooner lol. Hit me up sometimes, I play mostly with my family, if you join us...a warning they do complain, and cuss sometimes. If you don't mind it though your welcome to join! Thanks!

Hey guys :) I just joined (as you could imagine seeing as I'm posting on this thread :p) and I've been looking for a good Christian guild/community within the gaming one that could uphold christian values and beliefs as well and enjoy ourselves and eachothers company. I'm currently playing DCUO, Dota2, LoL, Skyrim, Guildwars 2 (on occation) etc... I'm looking forward to meeting you all! God Bless :)

Back