Introductions

Introduction

Hello everyone ! My name is Mark, and I'm a non-denominational Christian.Thank you for allowing me to join your Alliance forums. I have been playing Guild Wars for about 6 years, and am ready to give GW 2 a shot.

I'm a former member of HsC Guild and have known Kryle for about 6 years as well [She's awesome]. I hope to be considered an asset to the group.

Mark

Hello everyone ! My name is Mark, and I'm a non-denominational Christian.Thank you for allowing me to join your Alliance forums. I have been playing Guild Wars for about 6 years, and am ready to give GW 2 a shot.

I'm a former member of HsC Guild and have known Kryle for about 6 years as well [She's awesome]. I hope to be considered an asset to the group.

Mark

Hi Mark! Glad you got everything straightened around and able to post :)

You make me blush! You're awesome yourself! You'll be an asset for sure /cheer

GUILD WARS 2

hey i just joined so i coud have a good group of people to play guild wars 2 with. i heard about this from a friend of mine and i decided to join. so yeah

Welcome Bigslash! Glad to hear word is getting around! We're all getting pumped for the head-start release in a few hours, if you're able to, head over to the GW2 forums and get your account ID on the list so you can get an invite to the guild!

Hi

Hello,
I have been playing TF2 with some ToJ people and would like to join them. They have a link to this forum so I'm posting as required.
God Bless

Hey guys.

I'm not actually a member of Legacy of Elijah or any of the other CGA gaming groups, but I am a brother in Christ. My family and I are playing Guild Wars 2 and discovered you guys will be playing on the Sanctum of Rall server, so I wanted to just say, "Hi".

Hopefully we'll see some LoE tags and get to know you all better over time.

bump for approved posts

Welcome guys! Glad you were able to find your way here!

Kristov, we'd love for you and your family to make yourselves at home! Our GW2 forums are located here. Head over there and see what's going on and let us know if you're interested in joining us! :)

Welcome Alan! I'm actually about to head over to Europe for a few months, England, but hoping to hop over to Germany for a day or two while I'm there.

Welcome Nafunu!! If you're interested in joining us in Legacy of Elijah, head on over to these forums :)

New to group, looking for Christian Guild

Hey Brethren,

I am a long time Guild Wars player, and now am beginning to play GW2. I would really like to join a Christian guild. My guild in GW was LITE, which had a christian leader, but too much foolish and immature chat. How does one get into one of the alliances here that have Christian standards for gameplay?

My characters in GW2 include:
Adrian of Rata Sum
Sebastian of Kryta
Dismas of the Grove

I am in the R Sanctum server, which I believe some of the guilds here also belong to. Anyway, would love to be part of the gamer fellowship.

Peace,
Matthias T

Hello. I'm Mega7. I'm Proverbs daughter I like to play Everquest II and Minecraft. I would like to get to know everybody. Nice to meet you all.

Hello everyone,

My name is Zach but you can call me Trosper. I am an avid gamer (specializing in MMOs, RPGs, FPS, and RTS) and have been looking for more Christian gamers to have fellowship with. Right now I am trying out Guild Wars 2 and have been enjoying the experience thus far. The thing I love about MMORPG games is the vibrant community that is involved in them. In many ways It's an untapped mission field and I hope to help crack the code on how to reach people in digital communities. This is something that has been on my heart for awhile and I have finally decided to do something about it. I recently created a website (www.missionalgaming.com) to help inform and equip our gaming brothers and sisters to be missional while gaming to reach the lost in that way. It is in the soft launch phase and I would appreciate any constructive criticism or comments. Well, without further ado, I very much look forward to interacting with you all!

God bless,

Trosper

Hey all, Making my first post. I have real life friends in this guild and am looking forward to making more. See you all in game :)

Hello everyone and God bless. My name is James I have been serving the Lord Jesus for around 10 years now. I am the youth pastor at my local church. I am currently starting to play Guild Wars 2 with my son. We are blessed to have found a Christian Community of gamers to fellowship with. We are looking forward to being a part of this community and the Legacy of Elijah guild.

God Bless
James

Welcome y'all, and a little reminder. If you plan on playing GW2 with LoE, go to the LoE forum under Guild Wars and enter your account name and number in the request to join thread and we will get you in as soon as we can.

Hello everyone, Just thought I would introduce myself. I've been looking for a Christian guild for a little while now so I am happy I ran across you guys. I will look up LoE and see what it takes to get in. Thanks for having me :)

Hi Guys,

Hello Everyone I am new member in this forum and I am from INDIA.
Looking forward to make new friends here.

Hi everyone I have been a disciple of Christ for 10 years and I enjoy gaming when I have free time. I look forward to gaming with you guys!

Back