Introductions

Hello everyone how's it going!

My name is Joel and I'm new to this forums, as you might know. I'm part of the Musicians Ministry the church I assist.. which makes me a Levite :D and I'm so proud of it :D

Well my live in gaming has been very extense and well recently... just new about this community and wished for this long time to have Christian buddies and share with them. We are sure to keep in contact

Introduction

Hey everybody, my name is Alex K. I play SC2 quite a bit, but am looking forward to playing some guild wars 2 when it comes out. If anyone wants to do some 2v2 or 1v1 practice in sc, let me know. My tag is WileyCoyote and friend code is 106.

Hello! I'm Susan. I found this nice forum through the TF2 "Great Crate Bonfire" YouTube video description of the Tribe of Judah group. It's nice to know that there are Christian gamers here. Even better, a forum where Christians can interact and grow in faith! x3

I'm a little confused though. Is CGA forums ToJ's forum, or is CGA separate from ToJ? Do we have to join both? I'd prefer to stick with the forums if possible.

Additionally, I'm a League of Legends and Team Fortress 2 player. If CGA and/or ToJ has a Steam group, I'd love to join. Would be nice to play with fellow Christian gamers. :)

Hi Alex! Hi Susan!

Tribe of Judah is a Christian clan that spans many games -- from League of Legends to World of Warcraft, from Left for Dead 2 to Guild Wars 2.

the CGA is, among other things, a forum for Christian gamers. ToJ has a large forum section on CGA's forums, as does TF (The Forgiven,) but membership in one or another for the CGA's affiliates is not required.

To confuse things more, CGA is largely run by ToJ, with a little help from their friends.

To confuse things more, CGA is largely run by ToJ, with a little help from their friends.
I'd say quite a bit more than "a little." :) CGA staff is comprised of members from various affiliates. While ToJ currently accounts for the majority (greater than 50%) of the activity on the CGA Forums, that could very easily change with the addition of new CGA affiliates or the growth of current CGA affiliates.

Hello! I'm Susan. I found this nice forum through the TF2 "Great Crate Bonfire" YouTube video description of the Tribe of Judah group. It's nice to know that there are Christian gamers here. Even better, a forum where Christians can interact and grow in faith! x3
It's very encouraging to read that the Great Crate Bonfire project led to a fellow Christian gamer finding ToJ and the CGA Forums. I'll be sure to pass that on to Bird of PrAy and other ToJ members who made the video possible.

Additionally, I'm a League of Legends and Team Fortress 2 player. If CGA and/or ToJ has a Steam group, I'd love to join. Would be nice to play with fellow Christian gamers. :)
As Neirai mentioned, ToJ has chapters for both LoL and TF2.

Membership in ToJ is required to join our Steam Community group and ToJ's web site does maintain a user database separate from the CGA Forums.

For more information on joining ToJ, please check out our membership application here. Depending on how long it takes to type out a summary of your testimony, applying to join ToJ could take just a few minutes. Applications are usually processed within 24-48 hours.

Hey everybody, my name is Alex K. I play SC2 quite a bit, but am looking forward to playing some guild wars 2 when it comes out. If anyone wants to do some 2v2 or 1v1 practice in sc, let me know. My tag is WileyCoyote and friend code is 106.
If you're looking for other Christian gamers to play SC2 with, I recommend checking out ToJ's list of StarCraft chapter members' Battle.net usernames. I own SC2, too (for the Swarm!), so I may see you in-game one of these days. :)

And welcome to the forums, Alex and Susan!

Gotta squeek in here. I saw the magic words! We'd love to have you over in the Guild Wars 2 chapter forums and be a part of ToJ's guild, Legacy of Elijah. It is an extremely exciting time to be a part of LoE as we are in the process of gathering a handful of Christian guilds/clans together on a single unofficial Christian server. I'd be elated if you would join us :)

Hello again...:)

I want to say Hello...again....I was a member of Redeemed on Stonemaul for over a year. My gamer name was "Mordicai" pally tank. I am still a member on ToJ page but can not remember my password and the password reset is not working for me............anyways with GW2 coming soon I am excited to start playing with my brothers and sisters in Christ again. :)

Welcome Mordicai!!

Glad to have you back! You are more than welcome into ToJ's GW2 guild, Legacy of Elijah. If you haven't found it yet, our forums are located here. Can't wait to see you in-game!!

I want to say Hello...again....I was a member of Redeemed on Stonemaul for over a year. My gamer name was "Mordicai" pally tank. I am still a member on ToJ page but can not remember my password and the password reset is not working for me
If you're having trouble logging in to the Tribe of Judah web site, please send an e-mail to membership AT toj DOT cc with your username and a short blurb explaining your issue.

And welcome to the forums!

Hello again...:)

Hello again....I used to play WoW..was a member of Redeemed. I am trying to post and am havine problems here and of ToJ...can some one help me?

Hi all!

New here, just saw the info posted on gw2guilds.org and had to come join. I was in a christian guild called "Soldiers of the Cross" in wow (Anvilmar server)
for years. It was great to find a christian guild for gw2.

Huzzah! Advertising actually works!!

Definitely encouraging to see hard work pay off =D

Welcome Fleshman! We'd be more than happy to have you in our merry little band of adventurers! Here is the GW2 forums, definitely stop by :)

Membership in ToJ is required to join our Steam Community group and ToJ's web site does maintain a user database separate from the CGA Forums.

For more information on joining ToJ, please check out our membership application here. Depending on how long it takes to type out a summary of your testimony, applying to join ToJ could take just a few minutes. Applications are usually processed within 24-48 hours.

And welcome to the forums, Alex and Susan!

Much thanks for the welcomes. I've turned in my application to join ToJ's Steam group. I shall wait patiently for your response. :)

I do have a question though. What's the privacy policy on the information that ToJ acquires from users?

Bump for approved post.. and info I don't know <_<

I do know that Tek is the most... diligent... yes diligent.. person I know about security/privacy etc. You don't have to share what you don't want to and we don't give out what information you give us.

But wait for Tek before you quote me on that..

Bump for approved post.. and info I don't know <_<

I do know that Tek is the most... diligent... yes diligent.. person I know about security/privacy etc. You don't have to share what you don't want to and we don't give out what information you give us.

But wait for Tek before you quote me on that..
That sums it up nicely.

Hey there! I ran across the post on FB for you guys and it was perfect! I'm so excited for GW2 to come out but I'm always a little nervous with new games.. aka: meeting new people. LoE seems perfect and have already talked to a couple people on teamspeak.
A little about me: I'm a mother of 2 boys (not including my husband). Now that they're both in school I'm ready to start out in the real world again and finally finish getting my LPN's license. I've played EQ, Aion, SW, WoW and a couple others that I don't even remember the name.
I hope to see you all in game!

Back