Introductions

Hello all. Been along time wow player and just transferred to this realm. I've read and heard a lot of good stuff about this guild and anxious to start raiding/pvping with you all.

Chadwicks.

Welcome to the club!

Hi all :) I'm a casual pc gamer. I figured that registering might be a good idea, especially if I feel like playing a multiplayer with other Christians. So here I am! :)

I was looking around for a thread to introduce mysef and say "hey" and I stumbled on this one, hope it's right.

Anyway, this looks like a good group to join. I love games (mostly FPS) don't really have the time needed to put in to something like Warcraft, but I can cap intel with the best of 'em in TF2.

I'm usually on steam Fridays, Saturdays and Tuesdays evenings.

Looking forward to gaming with a nice group, and if you all happen to pickup OpenArena, I play that too.

Will also write a testimony when I have more time tonight.

P.S. Steam name is the same as my name here.

I was looking around for a thread to introduce mysef and say "hey" and I stumbled on this one, hope it's right.
Yep! This is the place.

Anyway, this looks like a good group to join. I love games (mostly FPS) don't really have the time needed to put in to something like Warcraft, but I can cap intel with the best of 'em in TF2.
Two of the CGA affiliates host Team Fortress 2 servers.

You can find info on the Christian Crew TF2 servers here and info on the Tribe of Judah TF2 server here.

I'm usually on steam Fridays, Saturdays and Tuesdays evenings.
I believe some of the ToJ TF2 chapter members (myself included) are planning to get together tonight to check out the new TF2 update. I imagine the CC TF2 servers will be hoppin' tonight as well.

Looking forward to gaming with a nice group, and if you all happen to pickup OpenArena, I play that too.
I tried OpenArena, but ended up sticking with Xonotic as my free and open source FPS of choice.

Will also write a testimony when I have more time tonight.
Be sure to drop by our Testimonies thread when you do!

P.S. Steam name is the same as my name here.
My Steam ID is tek7. (I have a link to my Steam profile in my signature.) I'll try to remember to add you to my Steam Friends list tonight.

EDIT: ChristianGameServers.com, which is run by CCGR (who also runs Christ-Centered Gamer, another CGA affiliate) also has a TF2 server. You can find more info on that server as well as a directory of Christian-operated game servers here.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that I'm also playing a lot of Mario Kart Wii with the family right now. So you may see me in public VR rooms tomorrow.

I'll check out Xonotic; never heard of it before but I'm open to a new flavor.

Greetings and Merry Christmas to all.

I just stopped in to say 'Hi' to you all from the Knights of GOD in Australia.

We are a Christian Gaming Clan in Australia and although we have only been a Clan for a short while, we are growing steadily. I called in here because I received a suggestion to do so from one of the members in the Christian Crew.

When my account has the required permissions I will send off a PM to see about Affiliation.:)

We are a Clan that is dedicated to providing a Sanctuary for Christians and all who believe in God in the Online Gaming scene. We allow no Profanity, Blasphemy, Sexual or Racial discrimination on our Servers and Site. We also do not permit any Anti-Social behaviour at all.

I and all of †KoG† hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas.

K2.jpg

Kind Regards and Blessings.
†KoG† Aggamemnon

Hi

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ from the Body of Christ Gaming Clan. I found your site this morning while google-ing around for Christian clans. I am always in search of fellow Christian gaming clans to partner with. God has given me a dream to create an alliance of Christian gaming clans and it looks like you guys have already beat me to it! I would be VERY interested in sharing my dream with y'all and help you guys expand, if y'all are interested.

For verification purposes, you can check out our website at www.bocgaming.org where I go by the same handle as registered here. Just click on the staff list in the upper right and you'll see that I'm on the General's Counsel. I currently serve on their board as the Chief Financial Officer.

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ from the Body of Christ Gaming Clan. I found your site this morning while google-ing around for Christian clans. I am always in search of fellow Christian gaming clans to partner with. God has given me a dream to create an alliance of Christian gaming clans and it looks like you guys have already beat me to it! I would be VERY interested in sharing my dream with y'all and help you guys expand, if y'all are interested.

For verification purposes, you can check out our website at www.bocgaming.org where I go by the same handle as registered here. Just click on the staff list in the upper right and you'll see that I'm on the General's Counsel. I currently serve on their board as the Chief Financial Officer.

Welcome tot he CGA! A staff member will be in touch shortly.

Hey, I'm a long time video game player(RuneScape, WoW, Xbox etc). I gave my heart to the lord years ago and have served him on and off in the 18 years of my life but have decided to start serving him seriously a few days ago... and of course with that comes many questions about entertainment and games from a young boy like me.

I found this site via Google a few days ago but decided to join today. I posted a thread in "What the bible says about..." but it seems as though it needs confirmation first. Before I can possibly discuss certain games, I need help knowing if I am even allowed to play them(confused about personal conviction).

Cheers to this site and to good discussion in the future!

Merry Christmas Everyone

G'day All, my name is Andrew but I go by the PS3 id "John_Calvin1". I'm a follower of Jesus Christ and live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I typically play MW3 but am happy to add friends with anybody and all game types. Best wishes for a safe and God-centered Christmas and New Years. In Christ, Andrew. (PS - this is my first post so that I don't get auto-booted from this web forum):)

Hi,

Yes, this too is a place holder. I am playing SW:ToR and my brother-in-law was part of the WoW guild. I am a firm follower of The Rabbi and have been for seven years or so. I find the idea of the SW:ToR guild interesting and look forward to playing with my brothers and sisters.

-Tom

Good evening or Good whatever time period of the day you are in right now. I'm happy to be here and join in on the many discussions you all have going on. I've read a few threads and have found that this may be a great place for me to post in. I like the atmosphere.

To borrow a phrase:

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ from the Body of Christ Gaming Clan.

Dan posted information on your alliance on our forum boards and I thought it would be great to stop by and check your group out. I think this is a great idea! Hopefully, we'll be seeing much of each other in the future! God Bless!

Good evening or Good whatever time period of the day you are in right now. I'm happy to be here and join in on the many discussions you all have going on. I've read a few threads and have found that this may be a great place for me to post in. I like the atmosphere.
/bump for newly approved post

Welcome to the forums, Reboot!

Hello everyone. My name is Rusharrken. I am born again Christian, and an individual with many gifts that, I pray, can be helpful to people in the future. I am very nice, easy to get along person until we start having problems then it may change to take care of the situation. I came across your website looking up some research on Chuck Norris and an apparent controversy with the WoW commercial he was a part of. I look forward to getting to know everyone on here and seeing what I can learn here.

Howdy!!

Howdy!

Just a quick note, Karl here, (Slickrock on my main alliance hunter), and I'm glad to have found you all!!!

-- Karl

Back