Introductions

The Secret World!

Greetings! I haven't played any MMO's in a very long time, but I've been waiting with great anticipation for 'The Secret World'.

Their opening to Beta has begun on Facebook - it's called 'the Secret War'. I have of course chosen the faction 'Templars', and have come here in the hopes that someone has begun a Christian Clan for this game.

It is the perfect setting for Christians, and I hope to be able to share my faith in game as well as out of game!

God bless you all!

-Grace Selah

Hello~ My name is Jen. I'm married with a 3 month old. I'm also a full time student.. and there's still time to game lol.
I'm on a minecraft kick right now but I've previously played games from Ragnarok to Starcraft 2.. WoW.. you name it- I've probably tried it. minus FPS games. I just can't get into those /shrug
anyway- I'd love to game it up with some like minded people :)

Hi,

I'm an avid WoW and FPS gamer, and a follower of the one and only Jesus Christ.

I want to share my faith more and I believe that WoW can be the perfect setting for me to do it. Therefore, I recently started a blog, which will be part of my in-game ministry but hopes to go beyond that and encourage fellow believers of other realms/games, as well as (at some point) make unbelievers think about their own convictions. You can find the blog over at http://thegamingchristian.com/

I'm just starting out, so any feedback would be appreciated.

I'm very encouraged to see this Christian forum, and to now be a part of it!

In Christ

Wilko

Hi all. Newly registered here, looking to join the WoW chapter on Stonemaul. I was referred here by my SWTOR guild, Saints of the Old Republic. Looking forward to playing with all of you in those 2 games and any others I may venture in to, which happens a lot. Thanks for reading.

In His Service,

Elocke

Hello all.

New member of ToJ (same member name as this board username). I'm making a new toon on Stonemaul to join up with Redeemed. :)

Hi there Guys. Am an avid gamer here in Europe and wanted to hook up with some decent folk across the pond to exchange tips with. A french friend asked what made us christian gamers different to other sorts of gamers - is it just our beliefs? do we play different kinds of games to other folk? I reckon i play all sorts of games except for the very violent ones like GTA, what about you? thanks for helping:)

Hey everyone, this is dragonfire20. I am currently a member of CC Gaming and I just came over here visiting. I hope to join you on your servers sometime, so I'll see you around. (P.S. I'm not too good at intros :) )

Hi there Guys. Am an avid gamer here in Europe and wanted to hook up with some decent folk across the pond to exchange tips with. A french friend asked what made us christian gamers different to other sorts of gamers - is it just our beliefs? do we play different kinds of games to other folk? I reckon i play all sorts of games except for the very violent ones like GTA, what about you? thanks for helping:)

Hiya from the west side of the pond, and welcome to the CGA. Topics similar to this have come up quite a few times (as you might expect). Rather than just copy & paste my thoughts (and thereby ignoring important input from others), I'll just point you to a recent discussion on it.

Please note, in that thread there are links to other in-depth discussions. While it may take a while to get through everything, I suspect there will be some information in those secondary-linked threads that may help. Please take the time to work through them, and give me feedback on the discussions I have included.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! There are many great people here that can take a shot at answer your questions.

Hey guys, i'm new and I am a young christian gamer, I hope I will have fun hear and I get to know everyone, I also love Minecraft! God Bless! :)

Hello everyone! Wow! I am surprised it has taken me this long to find you existed :p I am a 25yo guy who has been a Christian going on 9 years.

I am a seeker of truth and have been diving into apologetics for the past 3 years. My main spiritual mentors are Jim Wallace of PleaseConvinceMe, and William Lane Craig of Reasonable Faith.

I am a zealous gamer, primarily of TF2, I pretty much enjoy all Valve games but am not limited to those.

I am looking forward to meeting people here and forging meaningful relationships thru it.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Wow! I am surprised it has taken me this long to find you existed :p I am a 25yo guy who has been a Christian going on 9 years.

I am a seeker of truth and have been diving into apologetics for the past 3 years. My main spiritual mentors are Jim Wallace of PleaseConvinceMe, and William Lane Craig of Reasonable Faith.

I am a zealous gamer, primarily of TF2, I pretty much enjoy all Valve games but am not limited to those.

I am looking forward to meeting people here and forging meaningful relationships thru it.

Hi I saw you on our Tuesday TF2 night welcome aboard and I hope to play with you some more. You are a good soldier :) . I would have said welcome aboard then but I could not check if you were legit until now :p .

Check out CC too if you need a TF2 fix for days we aren't playing :) .

Last edited:
Hi. Dave, or more commonly Davex1990 here. Thought I'd better do this before I forget ¬_¬
I've been a Christian approx since I left college around 3-4 years ago, and it's been awesome.

Hope to chat a bit more to you all soon.

Hey, my name is Matt I have been saved for 10 years since I was 21. I love the Lord and love fellowshipping and encouraging believers. I was attracted to this forum because of the Minecraft chapter. Is there a place around here to post thoughts on Scripture to discuss with other believers? Specifically a Bible discussion thread?

Someone introduce this site to me months ago. Just here to check it out. Hoping to learn more about Christ and have fun.

My name is Jonathan. Been coming to church almost all my life. There were times that I stopped going but then decide to attend again. I been attending since coming back to church. Feel truly blessed when I was young.

I hope to have a great time here:D.

Hey! my name is Adam. I'm 17. I'm looking forward to playing with some good influence type people for a change! thanks, Panos. :D

Hey! my name is Adam. I'm 17. I'm looking forward to playing with some good influence type people for a change! thanks, Panos. :D

Welcome to the CGA.

Someone introduce this site to me months ago. Just here to check it out. Hoping to learn more about Christ and have fun.

My name is Jonathan. Been coming to church almost all my life. There were times that I stopped going but then decide to attend again. I been attending since coming back to church. Feel truly blessed when I was young.

I hope to have a great time here:D.

And it is awesome to have you. Kick your feet up, fire up the ole 360/ps3/wii/pc and join Teamspeak. This is a wonderful community that is way more than just gaming.

God Bless!

Last edited:
tO
PHP:
And it is awesome to have you. Kick your feet up, fire up the ole 360/ps3/wii/pc and join Teamspeak. This is a wonderful community that is way more than just gaming.

What is Teamspeak?:eek: sounds like a guild of different games. I'm currently playing one game (Stronghold kingdom)

Back