Introductions

Hi everyone! Posting a note to introduce myself. I mostly play Aion, and my main character is Khali. I've joined The Elect and have really enjoyed getting to know fellow christians through the legion.

Hello,

I guess this is the place to be... I just joined the website but I've been playing WoW for a few years. I was intertested in joining the guild Redeemed. If someone could point me in the right direction, I sure would appreciate it. :)

Hi everyone. I play GW and am the leader of our guild. We are in the process of rebuilding and are wanting to make our guild Christian. It's so wonderful to find this forum and I look forward to getting to know you all!

My character name is Tamar Eunice and I have several secondaries. You can also find me under Lydia Lois. Hope you'll say "hi" when you're on GW!

God bless!

Hello,

I guess this is the place to be... I just joined the website but I've been playing WoW for a few years. I was intertested in joining the guild Redeemed. If someone could point me in the right direction, I sure would appreciate it. :)
You can find the Redeemed forums here.

And welcome to the forums, Mikedo!

Hi everyone. I play GW and am the leader of our guild. We are in the process of rebuilding and are wanting to make our guild Christian. It's so wonderful to find this forum and I look forward to getting to know you all!
Welcome to the forums, Tamar!

Hello everyone. I play WoW on the Terenas server, and have applied for membership to The Forgiven. After playin WoW since it began, it's nice to find both a guild and a set of forums where I don't have to worry about my children reading over my shoulder while I play / read the forums.

Hey everyone. Terry here (Asrael Esper in GW, from ROCK).

I play Guild Wars, Lord of the Rings Online, Demon's Souls... and that's probably it right now!

Welcome to the forums - check back regularly. There is a ton going on in CGA.

And, of course, in the SoE/SOE Guild Wars forum, too.

Saying Hi!

Howdy brothers and sisters ... Glad to be a member of your alliance. I've been a member of LOJ for almost 3 years, playing mostly LOTRO. I was just in the Rift beta and am hooked! I'll be playing with Reborn guild. Hope to see some of you in-game!

Hey guys. Guess I should have come here first. I've been a gamer for quite a while, and a christian for even longer. Excited to find this forum and find some good people to actually have fun playing games with. Thanks.

Re-intro

I believe a re introduction is in order ( not sure if that's allowed) since I've been away for so long. I came to this site e few years ago posted a few times and chilled a little in the guild wars chapter ,one of the SOE guilds, but then I lost internet for 2 years so that was fun :p . Anyway now I'm back with a computer that isn't a dinosaur and looking to fellowship with some believers. I am djmorphosis on Steam, SOG djmorphosis on xfire and xbox live.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Guess I should have come here first. I've been a gamer for quite a while, and a christian for even longer. Excited to find this forum and find some good people to actually have fun playing games with. Thanks.
Thought I responded. Guess I didn't. Mah bad. Welcome to the Tribe if'n you're still around.

@djmorphosis: Welcome back!

I believe a re introduction is in order ( not sure if that's allowed) since I've been away for so long. I came to this site e few years ago posted a few times and chilled a little in the guild wars chapter ,one of the SOE guilds, but then I lost internet for 2 years so that was fun :p . Anyway now I'm back with a computer that isn't a dinosaur and looking to fellowship with some believers. I am djmorphosis on Steam, SOG djmorphosis on xfire and xbox live.

Welcome back. :)

Out of curiosity, do you actually DJ?

Hello all nice to find a site totally devoted to Him. Been a gamer a while now and leave quit games due to my beliefs and other reasons(mainly adhd) :D

Back