Introductions

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
This thread is set aside for new forum users to introduce themselves to the Christian Gamers Alliance Forums community.

Dylanjp12

Hi I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place I just joined and don't know where everything is on here yet. I play on xbox live and my gamertag is Dylanjp12 on there. I joined this site because I was looking for a place to find some fellow Christians to play with sometime, everyone i play with is always cussing constantly and being jerks about everything. If you would like to play with me sometime send me a friend request and we'll play :) God Bless you all

Hello all, I am making my first post here. I play MW2 on xbox live. Gamertag is Irish Unsub, and my son is XxNCRangerxX. I play HC and regular. I found this site for the same reasons dylanjp12 did. I did find out that my sons live account cannot hear any talking. I would love to have enough Christian friends online that I can play quality games with quality ppl all the time. I live in Alaska, so my time is 4 hrs behind ET. Send me an invite.

"Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called children of God" Matt 5:9

Hi I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place I just joined and don't know where everything is on here yet.
Nope, this is the place for introductions!

I play on xbox live and my gamertag is Dylanjp12 on there. I joined this site because I was looking for a place to find some fellow Christians to play with sometime, everyone i play with is always cussing constantly and being jerks about everything. If you would like to play with me sometime send me a friend request and we'll play :) God Bless you all

Hello all, I am making my first post here. I play MW2 on xbox live. Gamertag is Irish Unsub, and my son is XxNCRangerxX. I play HC and regular. I found this site for the same reasons dylanjp12 did. I did find out that my sons live account cannot hear any talking. I would love to have enough Christian friends online that I can play quality games with quality ppl all the time. I live in Alaska, so my time is 4 hrs behind ET. Send me an invite.

"Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called children of God" Matt 5:9
Welcome to the forums, Dylanjp12 and Irish Unsub!

Irish: We have a few folks on these forums that also live in Alaskaland: Keero, Gator Missile, and Grey. (My apologies if I missed anyone.) All three are brothers and play PC games fairly regularly, but I don't know if any of them own a 360.

Speaking of the 360, you both may want to stop by Tribe of Judah's Xbox Live Chapter Forum. There are a number of active chapter members, including my best friend and Tribe of Judah's Staff Manager, Elihu. (You don't have to be the President's best friend for 20 years to volunteer here, but it doesn't hurt.)

Last edited:
Just saying hi

Hi there!

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. I'm the former clan leader of a christian counter-strike group called Bought with a Price [BwP]. Got out of it after a few years when I got burned out from managing servers, websites, and the like, and got into Guild Wars mostly. Not really looking to join a new Guild or anything, but would love to tag along with you guys when my other two guildies aren't online.

GW IGN: Peter Venkmann

Hello. I'm nobody special. I play games (mostly FPS). Always on the lookout for decent people to play with and clean servers to play on.

Most played games (In order of frequency):
L4D2
TF2
DOD:Source
CS:Source
(Order and frequency is subject to change without notice)

And yes, this post is just to keep my account from expiring after I just created it.

Greetings,
I'm Kev - I play Guild Wars and DDo. I've tried a few others (but don't want to pay subs), and I'm excited about Star Wars: The Old Republic (which I may pay subs for!).

My wife writes for Massively.com, and she plays much more than I do.

New to the forums...

My name is Al and I am from Michigan. I am a older gamer (36) and a father of two beautiful girls. When the family is asleep, I play mostly sports and MW2 on the 360.

Looking to meet up with some great people on XBL and here on the forums.

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and have been on xbox live for a while now. I'm glad to see that there is a christian group out there. I'm tired of all the cussing and poor sportsmanship. I'm really interested in new friends, so send me a friend request. My gamer tag is Aegis Fang 78. I'm looking forwad to hearing from you.

Hello all! I'm new to this site. I was googling christian guilds for Wow and stumbled upn this site. I am looking to start a christian guild on Chrommagus (US) Horde side. I play a belf Priest and I would like to run heroics, and get achievements, all in a safe clean environment. As of right now i am simply trying to come up with a good name and get some people to sign my charter. Anyways, I thought i'd stop in a say hi!

Jason

/bump for multiple newly approved posts

Welcome to the forums, Reginator, Patriot, kevbayer, Preacherman23, Atomic Buffalo, Aegis Fang, and FengHouzi! My apologies for the delay in approving your posts.

This seems like as good a time as any to remind our veteran members that we're looking for two volunteers to serve as CGA General Discussion Moderators to replace our two inactive Moderators.

Hello, I joined TOJ because I am looking for a guild in WoW and found this place on google.

You may want to check out this thread. It's not an all-inclusive list of Christian WoW Guilds, but it's certainly a good start. You're certainly welcome to join us on US - Terenas - Alliance (Normal), if that's your flavor.

You're certainly welcome to join us on US - Terenas - Alliance (Normal), if that's your flavor.
The Forgiven is a great guild. I had a Night Elf Druid in the guild during my recent (and brief) trip to Azeroth.

Tribe of Judah (like TF, a CGA affiliate) has an Alliance guild called Redeemed on Stonemaul (PvP) and a Horde guild called Mustard Seed Conspiracy on Blade's Edge (Normal).

You can't go wrong with any of those guilds! There are, as Durruck said, other Christian WoW guilds out there, but they are three in which I've participated and can recommend based on personal experience.

Last edited:
JOIN MY CHRISTIAN GROUP!

Hello! I am a proud leader of a christian group called tRIPPLE-CROSS. I made it so people can get together and play games with fellow Christians online. Go check out the website to learn more about us, and become a member at:

tripple-cross.webs.com

Hello...
eraserhead17 from the way back in TOJ era poppin' in to say hi..
so...
HI!

Hello! I am a proud leader of a christian group called tRIPPLE-CROSS. I made it so people can get together and play games with fellow Christians online. Go check out the website to learn more about us, and become a member at:

tripple-cross.webs.com

Hello, this is Brootis, just dropping a line to say hello to everyone out there.
Welcome to the forums Tripple-Cross and Brootis! :)

Tripple-Cross: Feel free to start a separate thread on the CGA General Discussion Forum to promote your group. Part of the purpose of the CGA is to help spread the word about Christian gaming groups.

Hello...
eraserhead17 from the way back in TOJ era poppin' in to say hi..
so...
HI!
Eraser! How's it goin', man? :D

Be sure to check out the Tribe of Judah Forums. If you plan on picking up StarCraft II or are playing in the beta, you may want to check out the StarCraft Series Chapter Forum.

Hi all! I am the latest new guy to the forums. I was previously in a guild where I felt I was the minority on most views as I have Christian Conservative beliefs. It's nice to see a guild out here that has a footprint in several games. I have played SWG (pre-nge), Tablula Rasa, Age of Conan and Warhammer Online as well as beta tested many other games.

Since becoming a daddy to some 3 and half year old twins my fiancee and I are adopting, I found it difficult reconciling a Christian lifestyle while playing games like AoC.

I love PvP and PvE in more of a skills-based game, but I am pretty much up for anything that is not too much high-fantasy. I enjoyed AoC very much for the game mechanics, but really can't play it anymore due to the very adult theme along with the crudeness of the player base. It's challenging, but not at all family or Christian friendly and I truly want to be a good role model for my family as well as walking a straight path.

I do NOT RP and I prefer to play a game more for the social aspect rather than the hardcore zerg aspect. Unfortunately my game time is limited, so raiding and large group events will be few and far between for me. But I do enjoy group play and just chatting on vent while playing with others in game.

I know that kind of limits my options, so with that said, any suggestions?

I look forward to contributing and getting to know everyone!

Hey Everyone, just wanted to jump in here and introduce myself. I roll a Holy/Disc Priest on Uldaman and am looking into creating a guild on my server to promote the Gospel (all help is welcome). Outside of the game, I'm in the process of equipping for Collegiate Ministry; or in other words I'm in Seminary in New Orleans. Look forward to getting to know y'all and possibly playing along side some.

- Chap

Back