Introductions

Theeblackestblu

Hi there, My name is BLu.. I enjoy EMU gaming for now and wanted to meet a christian gamer community. Im learning that having other believers around is VERY important. I love sci-fo shooters, puzzle games and shoot em ups. I really like rpgs but havent been playing them lately. Nice to me yoou all.. God bless your weekend.

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Hi there, My name is BLu.. I enjoy EMU gaming for now and wanted to meet a christian gamer community. Im learning that having other believers around is VERY important. I love sci-fo shooters, puzzle games and shoot em ups. I really like rpgs but havent been playing them lately. Nice to me yoou all.. God bless your weekend.
Welcome to the forums, @Theeblackestblu !

Jorgmeisterwork

Hello; I am Jorgmeisterwork (also my minecraft name), and I found Tribe of Judah googling for minecraft servers for christians. The last 2 years I have mostly played Scrap Mechanic Survival and Hydroneer, but its time to learn all the new updates in minecraft :p I started playing minecraft in version 1.3.
I live in Norway, so I am 7 hours before New York (is that EST?) timezone :)

Aleron

Eh?
Hello; I am Jorgmeisterwork (also my minecraft name), and I found Tribe of Judah googling for minecraft servers for christians. The last 2 years I have mostly played Scrap Mechanic Survival and Hydroneer, but its time to learn all the new updates in minecraft :p I started playing minecraft in version 1.3.
Hello and welcome! Most of us are using discord these days. Here's the forum thread that has the invite:

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Welcome to the forums!

Tribe of Judah does have a Minecraft server, though it's not very active these days. That could, of course, change if folks start playing on it more!

And yes, New York is in the Eastern time zone. Time differences may be a challenge, but we have some members who live outside North America who join us for games (like @Eltolad who lives on the other side of the world :3).