Harry Potter is the Devil!

Harry Potter is just a fictional story. Just don't take up wicka or witchcraft or any other type of "black magic"

hehe, I remember when my school banned Pokemon cards because some of the creatures had psychic powers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (S1lent @ July 16 2004,7:28)]Harry Potter is just a fictional story.  Just don't take up wicka or witchcraft or any other type of "black magic"

hehe, I remember when my school banned Pokemon cards because some of the creatures had psychic powers.
Heh..I remember the days of pokemon cards... I wonder if I still have mine..

I still have mine....I've been wanting to sell them on ebay for over a year but I've always been to lazy to find out how
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (S1lent @ July 16 2004,7:57)]I still have mine....I've been wanting to sell them on ebay for over a year but I've always been to lazy to find out how
biggrin.gif
Oh man..you won't get hardly any money for them now unfortunately.. The crazy craze has passed, for better or for worse.

I collected hockey cards:p:D
But pokemon is still popular. Its just now Yugio has become the domiant card.
My cousin carries his cards everywhere.

Wica is not "black magic". Their more earthly, green peace hippies. J/k, I knew a girl in high school that believed in wica, and she was pretty cool, never tried to turn me in to a toad.:p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Master~Plan @ July 16 2004,12:45)]all I ever collected was pogs, what a waste of five bucks...
lol..I remember pogs.. Yeah, I did that too. What a frikkin waste..

I have pogs too....somewhere. They came in 3 little tubes. They were kinda fun, but they died pretty quickly.

Wow. I wish we could lock topics like normal threads. This should be taken out behind the shed, laid down into the grass and shot in the head with a .30-.30, that's how pathetic this topic is. It's a lame horse.

soooo instead of just letting it die (it had been a week since anyone posted on this thread) you decided to post and bring it to the top. lol... gg
tounge.gif

Cory

I was wandering, about this little thread I stumbled upon, why are you lot scared of a kid's story? I mean this is Harry Potter, this thing that worries me is if I should burn out my eyes with paint thinner after reading such a lame book.

and someone earlier said ''An exciting story this, from last July, offering final confirmation of what our more excitable brethren have been warning us for years: Harry Potter leads people into witchcraft and Satanism'' Er what? How can it lead to satanism? Give me one bit of proof that it turns people in to pagans and satanists. I am in fact a satanist, I respect the dark nature in the world today, however I don't follow the faith because of a idiot kid wizard with glasses.

Harry potter has lead kids to read, just like the chronicles of narnia, and mice and men made me want to read.
There are some people who see evil in everything, they don't represent the majority.

ok your on your own now.
Lets just put this thread back in the archives, I tihnk we've beat it up enough times.

Back