Get to know your Guildies OR spam by any other name...

Depends on how long he's got to write it, and how long it's gotta be. I had to write a 2-page paper on HIPAA for Monday night, got home Sunday from my church's family retreat, mowed the lawn, played Counter-Strike, Oblivion, and a few other things, started the paper around 9, and finished around 11:30-12.
What sucks is that I've got to write about 10 of them over the course of the semester, so all put together, I have a 20-ish page paper on the importance of protecting medical information. >_<

Next person has written a 20+ page paper.

hmm...yeah one time i wrote a paper on "God, man and morality"....it got to be rather lengthy one....

next person likes writing papers...

Depending on the topic, yeah. I enjoy the research. (I did not, however, enjoy most of the papers for the Contemporary Art Theory class I took. The subjects were far too liberal, as was the teacher.)

Next person likes art.

i like to look at it if thats what u mean

np cant draw

im dont like pvp, no matter how hard i try, it just never works when i do it.

np slept for less than 4 hours

howd you guess?

next person thinks that coorperations that reguarly release new products have no reason to fix existing problems except in new releases.

nope, I have a paper to finish, I can stay up for 3 days if I need to.

and OTW, I like linux best, but osx is still more stable then windows.

next person hates defragging their hard drive and is surpirsed that I never have to.

Actually, I don't mind it. I hardly do it that much. I can forget it for a month and it won't do anything substantially.

but osx is still more stable then windows.

With no real proof. :)

Next person had steak for dinner

nope, steak is too expensive, pokey sticks!

osx hasnt blown up yet, even when I left it on for 3 straight weeks.

next person is surprised that I get nearly 4 hours and 30 minutes runtime out of my laptop in linux. (screen 75%, minimal power savings, wireless internet)

Back