Get to know your Guildies OR spam by any other name...

LOL, that would definately be more fun then golf.

next person thinks that golf carts should be outfitted with golf ball cannons.

And a V8 with all terrain mudders.

The next person thinks that if God didnt want us to eat animals he would not have made them out of meat.

mmmmmmm steak

And a V8 with all terrain mudders.

The next person thinks that if God didnt want us to eat animals he would not have made them out of meat.

mmmmmmm steak

Right...he would have made them out of Cauliflower or Brussel Sprouts or Cabage...yuk...

The next person thinks that if God wanted us to eat veggies he would have made us be cows and make us graze :)

Actually in the beginning, man only ate vegetables and fruit. We didn't eat meat until after the flood! Genesis 9:1-3

The next person loves to eat S'mores with peanut butter on them.

not really, I hate speaking in other languages, that and the teachers were the worst possible.

next person wants to dominate the world

As I am fond of saying 'When I rule the world!', I will cede Australia to C$. But I get the rest.

The next person beleives that the root of all evil, well next to women and money is when your local grocery store runs out of fresh doghnuts

nope - don't have a clue of what you are talking about.....

wow women as the root of all evil, what a strong, disheartening generalization :(

Actually in the beginning, man only ate vegetables and fruit. We didn't eat meat until after the flood! Genesis 9:1-3

I know...I just personally don't like too many veggies, kinda glad I was born after the flood. Actually really glad cause no one new how to swim...yet.

I didn't wonder..I knew why ShyFroggy posted as such..

Next person thinks DarphBobo's comment was just plain mean! :p

You are so right Zeena, don't tell my wife she will kill me :) She is pregnant so naturally i am double afraid of her at the moment. lol

Next person thinks pregenant woman are beautiful if somewhat psycotically emotional at times

wrong...at least on the psychotically emotional part

next person thinks that DarphBobo needs some sleep before posting again (too many late night donut runs :D )

Wrong.

The next person thinks Vibro should stop calling Windows users dumb and should stop talking about Linux so much.

Back