Game sales

I concur. Guild Wars is more than worth that...

Seriously, I would feel guilty buying at this price. I've paid a lot more for each expansion seperately, and still feel the need to buy a character slot or costume pack every now and then to support the developer, haha.

Star Ocean - The Last Hope International PS3 $20 new, $18 used
Nier PS3/360 $15 new, $13 used

Gamestop in store only. You can get them online and pick up in store if that strikes your fancy.

Amazon has Batman Arkham Asylum Greatest Hits for PS3 and Batman Arkham Asylum Platinum Hits for Xbox 360 for $14.99 each.

this link is for the CGA-aStore
Oh wow, the PS3 version is actually in stock right now.

This is a solid deal for fans of high-quality stealth games. In other words, for every other gamer on the planet except me. (I just can't do the stealth thing. Insufficient patience. But even I recognize this game is awesome.)

Good deal on Batman, but I'm holding out for the Game of the Year edition. And money. And a smaller backlog of campaigns.

Good deal on Batman, but I'm holding out for the Game of the Year edition.
D'oh, I didn't realize this wasn't the GOTY edition (which is the one that's consistently out of stock on Amazon). I've seen the GOTY edition sell for $30 shipped, so keep that in mind when considering a purchase.

Droplitz is on sale for $2.50 on Steam today. I recommend it, especially at that price.

FYI, word on the street is there are free $10 gift cards going out for reward zone members @ bestbuy...just sign into your account @ http://myrz.com if you have one.

Many are getting the cert, many are not, so it seems to be YMMV. I believe the expiration is on Christmas.

From an e-mail regarding Natural Selection 2:
For a short time, we are running a two-for-one NS2 special (http://www.naturalselection2.com/buy). You will get two e-mails, each with a game key, which you can use for yourself or as gifts for anyone you want to play with. This will grant immediate beta access now and the full version once we're done (on Steam).

Question: Who plans to be playing Natural Selection 2 for a while? I want to know if it's going to have a Toj player base to play with.
I plan for ToJ to run a NS2 server once we start renting a dedicated server. I'm not sure how much activity it will see, but I <3 NS1 so I plan on doing what I can to support NS2.

Back