Game sales

Just be aware with LBP that aside from being used, it's not the GotY edition (lots of free DLC with that one). Still a great game, though!

Here's what they have in PS3 that isn't cheaper elsewhere:
Motorstorm - $10 vs $25-30
Dynasty Warriors 6 (PAL version, but PS3 is region free) - $15 vs $30
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time - $24 vs 37

yeah maybe I will see if I can find LBP GoTY edition cheaper on Ebay or amazon...Gamestop still wants full price for even a used one LOL

FF XIII $20, Zelda Spirit Tracks $15 @ Best Buy

$20 coupon brings FF 13 down to $20, Zelda Spirit Tracks down to $15 (not much better than amazon, but still something).

To print the coupon, go to:
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/

Sign in and then go to the gamers club...special offers -> gamers club or:
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/gamersOffers.jspx

Click on Special Offers (left), click on the FF coupon, and print.

If you bought either game here within the last 30 days, you can also take the coupon in for a price adjustment.

I do not see a $20 coupon here for FFXIII...

EDIT: I have a rewardzone and spent well over $1000 on it...the website has never fully tracked my purchases and says I have spent $0 on games which is VERY untrue... :( :( :(

EDIT 2: Also, nothing happens when I click on the coupon...

If you're just now signing up online, it should back fill your purchases soon. It doesn't do any of that unless you specifically sign up online. Let me know if you continue to have problems with the coupon itself, 'cause I can just print one and email it.

I am usually reluctant to send any $ gamestop's way, but they do have good sales online sometimes. Now is one such time, with GS running the "power saver sale" online and in store until August 8th.

Note: Best Buy will these prices if you prefer to buy there for some reason (like me). They recently changed their PM policy to match online adverts if they're good in store, so you don't need a flyer...as long as you print them out and they don't say "online only".

Full list of sale prices:
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...27MbMkm0JvgmOpFu6nC4nBuMqlCgfovrdNUMMaN&hl=en

Used games list (all 50% off!):
http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=19jt...G9w60PeUAZ0IApqt&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

Lots of good prices -
Assassin's Creed 2 - $20
Bioshock 2 - $30
Darksiders - $20
Fallout 3 GotY - $40
Demon's Souls - $30
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $15
And all the used games on t

Definitely more, those just stood out at a glance.

Last edited:
FFXI, the first FF online game is on sale on steam for $5...

Now...before you jump out and buy this, I have a few "warnings" for you...this game was released 9 YEARS ago and still has a very steady subscription base...however, the game is not solo friendly, because it is 9 years old you may find the graphics dated, and it has a launcher system called Play Online that can be annoying...

With the warnings aside...it is a great game...and is worth messing around with until FFXIV comes out...

If anyone is going to be picking this up, let me know and maybe we can get a small linkshell together to have some group fun...which was what the game was designed around in 2001...

Get it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/23390/

Last edited:
Target will have the new Prince of Persia game (Forgotton Sands) on sale for PS3/360/Wii for $20 next week (starting Sunday).

FYI, this is not a terrible movie tie-in that makes no sense; this is actually its own story and is one of the better PoP games from what I hear. Short, but good.

Kmart:
Buy Dragon Quest 9($35), get Zelda: Spirit Tracks for free
Buy $20 PSN card, get $10 gaming coupon; $50 card/$20 coupon

Found Guild Wars Trilogy access key at OffGamers for $20. Old game that most of you with interest probably already have, but it's definitely the best deal around for anyone wanting to play it before the sequel comes out. All my research said the company is legit. I had my game key in like an hour after ordering, so I'd recommend them.

Anyway... here's the page.

cool i was looking for this thread earlier and couldn't find it.

Droplitz is $2.00 on Steam for the next 6 hours. Sale ends at 5:00 p.m. Pacific (7:00 p.m. Central, 8:00 p.m. Central).

Hey everyone ,
It’s been awhile since i posted on here / played TF2.
But I haven’t forgotten you.

I wanted to let everyone know I have created a Christian game for Android phones. It is based on the Conditional IF statements of the bible.

Here is a short description:
"Study the Conditional verses of the Bible in a new way!"
The Bible is an "Iffy" book, it has over 1400 verses containing the word “IF”! This game presents these verses with 32 different variations to play & learn. It allows for study of these conditional promises and becomes a challenge to better your own score or oust the score of others online.

Anyway you can find it for FREE on the android market by searching for "Iffy" . the full name is "The Iffy Bible Game"

Enjoy

Last edited:
Back