Game sales

$25 is actually a great deal for Borderlands, especially if you get the Knoxx DLC after you beat it and grab a buddy or two to play online. Sunk 83 hours into the game so far, what's not to love? (Don't answer that.) :p

Last edited:
http://www.wolfire.com/humble

Saw this one on Kotaku, and it's just too good to pass up. Get five indy games (World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru and Penumbra: Overture) for any price that you want to pay, so you can be as cheap or as generous as you like.

Also the games come with no DRM, and you can divert some or all of the money to selected charities.

SupCom 2 is only 11 bucks on Steam. I'm enjoying it a lot. :D

Target is having some good deals this week on Monters Hunter and TvsC along with some others...those two i know are $39.99 brand new. :)

Batman: Arkham Asylum is twenty bucks on Steam. I /highly/ recommend this game. 4reelz.

Target is having some good deals this week on Monters Hunter and TvsC along with some others...those two i know are $39.99 brand new. :)
I found a used copy of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for under $31 shipped on the Hastings web site. Not sure if they're a reliable source or not, though.

They sell a LOT on amazon...I believe I have bought a thing or two from them...
I buy from their Amazon store a bit. I've never had anything bad to say about them.

And TvC for $31 is a pretty great deal. I should sell some stuff and get on that.

I may have to jump on the Steam sales this weekend...for Morrowing and Oblivian...and maybe pick up Plants vs. Zombies, been wanting to play that one. :) hehe

Back