Fun with Webcams!

LOL The chines food bufy got closed down about a couple months ago because they food inspectors found cat in the freezer.

dial up? who still gots that though? heh...i dont...i feel sorry for those that do...but anyways, my cat would kill me at night if i did that to her...

1159434782588.jpg

lol, dogs are far nicer than cats. Cats are self serving, dogs just love. If i may borrow a classic example, you give a dog food and the dog thinks you must be god, give a cat food and the cat thinks "oh i must be god!" Anyway, i have a friend who loves cats so i enjoy picking on them.

Dogs are also very loyal.

Speaking of loyality AND their food, I saw a comic of "feline devotion". An old lady came home and opened her door, arms wide to hug her cats, and one cat mumbled "Oh look, the meal ticket is home."

210329088b0928d91f5modimi1.jpg

The waterfall is Upper Cullasaja Falls in North Carolina, just the other side of the state line. It's part of a string of five absolutely gorgeous waterfalls leading to Highlands, NC.

And thanks for the compliments. I'll take them in the spirit they were intended.

Besides, I'm too old for any of you anyway... ;)

WOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NORTH CAROLINA FTW!!!!!!!!!! i am trying to get a good picture taken (i taking pictures) for those of you who dont believe i am blond. WOOTT!!!!! NC!!!!(where i live)
Joey:D

I wouldn't have looked at that picture of MM if I'd known she was gonna be so pale...!!!

J/k. It's a Jim Gaffigan joke, modified of course

Hahah yea.... :) i wanted silver hair... i think it would be awesome :( the reason i dyed my hair is cause my hair is too thick and has too much body to control it.... now its thin and gross... i want my old hair back already and it hasnt even been yellow for a week :(

Here is my Valentine :). This is my Sponsored girl through Compassion International. If you have not sponsored a Child I really do encourage you to look into it!

scan0001.jpg

One of the very first things im going to do once I get out of school is sponsor a child :) makes me feel great and it also helps in the long run

Back