Fun with Webcams!

Very nice. I like the way the mountains seem to flow down to the lower left. And the colors in the sky are nice, too. And the snow looks so velvety! Good job.

Oils or acrylics?

Very nice. I like the way the mountains seem to flow down to the lower left. And the colors in the sky are nice, too. And the snow looks so velvety! Good job.

Oils or acrylics?

Oils. Takes a week or two to dry the whole thing, but I like it better.

and yes, those are "nice little trees"

any particular reason theres a black box in the corner? dont artist ussualy write their name there? hm...

any particular reason theres a black box in the corner? dont artist ussualy write their name there? hm...

ITS THE BLACK BOX OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Yes, it is. I blocked out the signature so all you stalkers couldn't find my last name! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I mean... you guys aren't stalkers... :eek: *runs away*

I saw a painting just like that at the hobby store the other day. Hey isn't that a paint by numbers picture? ;-)

Rho

Hey now if I want to buy a painting I will know your Name he he! So you might as well tell us :).

Hey now if I want to buy a painting I will know your Name he he! So you might as well tell us :).

YA! i will go out to the local art store today and find a copy JUST to find our ur name. its all over person-formerly-known-as-C$. HAHAHAHHA!!

Just for kicks, a REALLY old photo of Dorkelf and I. Taken in 2001 at Callaway Gardens in South Georgia. It's so old I still had hip-length hair...

DorkelfMirawyn_Callaway2001.jpg

by the way, i got my hair cut off (my decision, not the wife's, and before the wedding)... now i just gotta remember to get it to my mom so she can ship it off to Locks of Love....

by the way, i got my hair cut off (my decision, not the wife's, and before the wedding)... now i just gotta remember to get it to my mom so she can ship it off to Locks of Love....
That's where my hair went when I finally cut it. :) (My sister, too.)

And actually, most Lock of Love kids do NOT have cancer; hair loss from cancer is temporary. This kids have long-term or permanent hair loss. They won't be growing any hair any time soon.

Back