FOOD!!!!!!!!

It's interesting my GE is only about 5 years old, yet GE no longer makes them, and I can't find anything at all about mine on line.
But a new day, a new food time. We did coffee now let's do;

TEA!

There are two kinds of tea for me:
iced tea (sweet, of course)
A cinnamon-licorich hot tea (I'm a vocalist, so this with a touch of lemon juice helps clear my vocal cords on days I have to sing earlier in the morning).

Well.. seeing how I'll be in England for the rest of the year, I guess I have no choice on the matter of tea :p

Good thing I'm already a big fan. Just this last year I was introduced to Chick-Fil-A's Sweet Tea.. O_O

Last edited:
I love tea. During the fall ad winter I have a cup of herbal tea (the flavor changes frequently) almost every night. In the mornings I will often have a cup of PG Tips English Breakfast, the best I have found so far.

Since I'm off caffeine and sugar - I had to break my addiction to sweet tea.

Now I'm into herbal teas - Orange Blossom and Passion are two of my favorites. And Constant Comment decaf.

OK that wuz in'eresting. Now let's go for something that has more variants than can be counted. The ever versatile, and pretty well good even in the T Bell and Taco Johns format, or at least edible there.

Burrito

Not a big burrito fan here - at least at Chipotle you get to watch them make it.

Hey I just checked there is one a those within 20mins of us, how are the prices?

Qdoba > chipotle > moe's. Progressively less flavor on those two.

Now some hole-in-the-wall mexican restaurants in texas and southern colorado = awesome burritos.

Bean burritos are a go-to easy meal at our house. Warm a can of beans, warm some tortillas, grate some cheese for the rest of the family, and (almost) instant dinner.

Open a can of black olives and chop some tomatoes if there's some time to spare.

I think the most expensive burrito they have is right around $8. Pricing differs slightly from location to location, but not by much.

Back