FIFTH ANNUAL CGA ALL DAY PRAYER DAY

Hi!

Hey guys, what a great idea! I've only been a member of the forums here for a few months so this is the first I've heard about the prayer day - that's cool! Put me down for the 11 am to 12 noon time slot on Saturday.

Thanks,
Lance

Last edited:
I can take the 8am to 9am EST slot - I'm up at 5am PST for my quiet time.

I will take 5 PM TO 6 PM EST, which is 23:00 to 24:00 Norwegian time.

In concurrence to Prayer Angel's outline, here are three important things that I will use this time to pray to my Father about:
1) Protection over all children against all harm
2) He drives workers out to preach the good news according to Matthew 9:38
3) The coming together of the church of Jesus Christ according to Ephesians 4:13 and contextual verses

live2love

Now we need LITSAFALDA to update the list so people won't ask for the same times, Lets Go Cga/toj fill up those remaining hours:)

I used to have moderator access to this area but do not any more so I cannot edit my post. Eleven more hours plus the person who asked if he had to pray publicly is supposed to sign up too, I believe. Also we have 2 people for 11a-12p if one would offer to take a different time.

These are the openings left:

5a-6a
6a-7a
7a-8a
10a-11a
12p-1p
1p-2p
2p-3p
4p-5p
7p-8p
9p-10p
10p-11p

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Last edited:
I WILL DO 10 AM TO 11 AM pst. THIS SAT. sorry for the caps i will be on yahoo messenger

Last edited:
Well of course last minute and I cannot keep up with the people who are filling in the openings then overlapping. This is the Final list that I have. Feel free to take another slot or move to cover a different one. New additions please see if you can cover the spots still open. Still 8 hours open..... I will end up filling one or more of them, but am still hopeful someone else has a preference. Feel free to take an additional slot or guilt someone else into participating.

12 AM TO 1 AM - Atown
1 AM TO 2 AM - Eskimo Pie
2 AM TO 3 AM - Eskimo Pie
3 AM TO 4 AM - Kryle Ruth
4 AM TO 5 AM - Rev Rog
5 AM TO 6 AM - OPEN
6 AM TO 7 AM - OPEN
7 AM TO 8 AM - xavier
8 AM TO 9 AM - rivertigress
9 AM TO 10 AM - abban san
10 AM TO 11 AM - lady alyse
11 AM TO 12 PM - luvdiscgolf
12 PM TO 1 PM - LOJ tath (unless someone wants to trade for an open spot)
1 PM TO 2 PM - Tek
2 PM TO 3 PM - litsafalda
3 PM TO 4 PM - blackbeard
4 PM TO 5 PM - shyfroggy
5 PM TO 6 PM - live to love
6 PM TO 7 PM - Genesis
7 PM TO 8 PM - ATOWN
8 PM TO 9 PM - ppar3566
9 PM TO 10 PM - shyfroggy
10 PM TO 11 PM - ajmucha
11 PM TO 12 AM - skvsr

Last edited:
12 PM TO 1 PM - tek and LOJ tath (unless someone wants to trade for an open spot)
Go ahead and move me to 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. Eastern (12 p.m. - 1 p.m. Central). I'll update the alarm on my cell phone.

just wanted to let everyone know that we have a prayercenter on the xbox chapter. if you would like to be in the chain mail click here you must be a register user to the site! I encourage everyone to use it for tomorrow and in the future. God Bless and let the Lord will be done.

Whats this? Only 2 hours left open? o_O Praise the Lord!

I'll be ready. Don't forget the prayer day starts tonight!

If need be I'll cover another slot, just drop me a PM and let me know please. :D

mr eskimo it started this morning at midnight......it appears others didn't read it right either......we start at 12 am sat morning to 12 am sunday morning which means we started 13 hours ago. ( I do not like to compete or infringe on people attending church.) Still feel free to pray over the next 24 hours also smiles.

Last edited:
I ended up moving my slot two times (first from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. to 12 p.m.-1 p.m. then from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. to 1 p.m.-2 p.m., all times Eastern), so I had trouble remembering when I was scheduled to start. D'oh!

It's 12:30 p.m. Central (1:30 p.m. Eastern) now, so I'll start now and pray to 1:30 p.m. Central.

LOL well I will have to say this is the most eventful prayer day.....I tried to cover the 5-7 this am but I didn't want to bother hubby who wasn't sleeping well so he was relaxing on the couch. Oh well at least we are trying which is part of this exercise.

Back