FIFTH ANNUAL CGA ALL DAY PRAYER DAY

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
FIVE YEARS.....I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE IT.

I have been a member of this group for longer than that, but this year marks the 5th year for the annual CGA all day prayer day. I asked the staff if they felt this was even an idea we wanted to approach this year due to the lack of participation last year.

They , as well as I, feel that of all times this is a definite time when we all need prayer. Our countries, leaders, environment, and other areas such as financial and personal are all under bombardment. If you can't feel it, you are in a much better place with God than I am.

This past year, month, week,etc; We all should have blessings and struggles that we need to take the time to actually give thanks, prayers, and praise to God.

Every year I take the time to list so many areas there are for prayers, praise, and thanksgiving. This is the format that I have suggested over the years. If you would like Scripture verses in addition please do a search on previous annual prayer days.

Praising God for His unending mercy and love

Asking for His help and guidance

Praying for others

Praying for yourself

Thanking God for His Blessings

I have always chosen the Saturday to Sunday after Thanksgiving for the annual prayer day partially because it usually corresponds with the new church year and partially so it is connected with Thanksgiving. Honestly should we all not be thanking God every second for all of His great blessings.

THIS YEAR'S DATES ARE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 29TH STARTING AT 12 AM EST TO SUNDAY NOVEMBER 30TH ENDING AT 12 AM EST.

Please reply to this thread with a time-frame that you can fill that you are making a promise to pray. This is your time with God and your prayers with Him. You need to do this in the way you are comfortable. We have team-speak available, but I do not ask for anyone to pray out loud.

This is a promise to pray for 30 to 60 minutes, during the posted times. We will have a list going so people can choose and moderators will be updating the list so everyone can see open time slots. Our goal is to fill all of the time slots.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

12 AM TO 1 AM - Atown
1 AM TO 2 AM - Eskimo Pie
2 AM TO 3 AM - Eskimo Pie
3 AM TO 4 AM - Kryle Ruth
4 AM TO 5 AM - Rev Rog
5 AM TO 6 AM
6 AM TO 7 AM
7 AM TO 8 AM
8 AM TO 9 AM
9 AM TO 10 AM
10 AM TO 11 AM
11 AM TO 12 PM
12 PM TO 1 PM
1 PM TO 2 PM
2 PM TO 3 PM
3 PM TO 4 PM
4 PM TO 5 PM
5 PM TO 6 PM
6 PM TO 7 PM
7 PM TO 8 PM
8 PM TO 9 PM - ppar3566
9 PM TO 10 PM
10 PM TO 11 PM
11 PM TO 12 AM

Last edited by a moderator:
as always i'll volunteer first and my 5th time through as well, and i'll volunteer for 12am EST for the whole hour

Last edited:
Only 20 more to go......so where are all of those prayer warriors???? FYI I usually do not sign up until late so I can fill in when needed.

Come on everyone prayer is equal opportunity. God doesn't care who it is,
what you pray for, when it happens, where you are at, why you need it, or how you do it. Just that you take the time to PRAY, PRAISE, AND THANK HIM.

There is no right or wrong way to pray. It is just a personal conversation with Him.

I'm working on it. :) Don't worry, it is like anything we Christians do, (especially commercial free radio like KLOVE or Air1 or WAyFM...) We wait till the last minute...

I hope to get at least 3-4 more hours covered. :D

Alright everyone, need to keep spreading the word!!! There are only a small portion of the hours covered! Start bugging all the people you knw here on the forums to give an hour! they should be willing to anyway) and remind them of the importance of this day!!

All members of the GFC are getting a phone call tomorrow. :D

Still 14 hours open.......including times from 5 am to 8 am, 9 am to 3 pm, 4 pm to 6 pm, 7 pm to 8 pm, and 9 pm to 11 pm. It is now almost Friday and with so many active members there should be people overlapping instead of so few participating.

Please put me down for 10 a.m.-11 a.m. Central (11 a.m.-12 p.m. Eastern).

I just sent a mass e-mail about the Prayer Day event to ALL 1,340 active Tribe of Judah members. Here's hoping it will drum up the activity we need to fill the gaps and maybe even have some overlap.

just a quick question from an outsider, when you pray do you have to log into ts to do it?

I'd like to sign up for an hour with myself and my wife, but I know she won't log onto ts, she's not a social person :)

Back