fast computer

um actually guys for price wise sorry to burst your bubble... but they are teh same
If you price out the parts that are the same quality for a windows its the same as a mac. IF you dont believe me ask mordos!

My first computer I ever messed with was an Apple IIc and I played the Oregon Trail(one of my still all-time favorite games) on it, having said that I'm a die hard PC fan and more recently a Dell fan. I've messed with PC's since DOS 5.0 when everything command wise was text based those were simple days.

Maybe I'm dumbing down in my old age but I like Windows on a PC, Apple has Leopard or Cougar or some kind of cat OS and thats the way it should be..

I think I've owned almost every variation of Windows out there, 3.0, 3.1, 3.11, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4 - 2000, XP, Vista(and Yes I actually like Vista), and right now I'm working on dl'ing the Public Beta of Windows 7 on dial-up talk about a long wait.

I've used various forms of Unix, Linux(Actually still have my Mandrake Linux CD's), BeOS and some other odd name OS's but I always go back to Windows...I guess it's just my comfort zone. Viva La Windows!!

My first computer I ever messed with was an Apple IIc and I played the Oregon Trail(one of my still all-time favorite games) on it, having said that I'm a die hard PC fan and more recently a Dell fan. I've messed with PC's since DOS 5.0 when everything command wise was text based those were simple days.

Maybe I'm dumbing down in my old age but I like Windows on a PC, Apple has Leopard or Cougar or some kind of cat OS and thats the way it should be..

I think I've owned almost every variation of Windows out there, 3.0, 3.1, 3.11, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4 - 2000, XP, Vista(and Yes I actually like Vista), and right now I'm working on dl'ing the Public Beta of Windows 7 on dial-up talk about a long wait.

I've used various forms of Unix, Linux(Actually still have my Mandrake Linux CD's), BeOS and some other odd name OS's but I always go back to Windows...I guess it's just my comfort zone. Viva La Windows!!

I guess its just what people are comfortable with.

Back