Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Gotta go with the Diet Mt. Dew. A regular 24oz bottle has 93 grams of sugar. Which is still pretty high even if you only have one a day........i'll do three or four of those a day. And that's the bullet train to diabetes.

I would just like to set the record straight it is called "POP" people. GEEEEZE. It is not soda, tonic, sodie pop, or as they refer to it all in GA coke. as in "I'll have a coke." Waitress replies" What kind of coke?" What do you mean what kind of coke if I had wanted sprite I would have ordered sprite not coke!!!!! AHHHHH ok now that you all know exactly what part of the country I am from lets try another little game shall we. when you and your friends sat in a circle and ran around the outside saying "duck, duck, duck _________" fill in the blank. Big bonus items to anyone who comes up with the version that me and my friends played notice the clue above.

Rho.

Duck, duck, Pop? And HEY! I call it coke, thank you. And standing beside me is nearly the entire mid- and southwest. "I'll have a coke." "What kind?" "Dr. Pepper." That's just how it works.

-Chadley

Duck, duck, Pop? And HEY! I call it coke, thank you. And standing beside me is nearly the entire mid- and southwest. "I'll have a coke." "What kind?" "Dr. Pepper." That's just how it works.

-Chadley

i useally say get into the kitchen and make me some pie >.>

I actually call them "soft drinks." And "Coke" is "Co-Cola" around here, if you're really a Southerner. That shows history! Multi-generational, even. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back