Class leader nominations\elections

Rogues

Well, I know I have only been with ya for about 6 hours but I would be more than willing to take rogue class leader since I didn't see any nominated other than one who declined. Up to you. Might be too late.

Blah

Hmm, I vote me for Necromancer and Reaver class leads...I vote Odale for Friar class lead, if we can co-lead, I vote Icthus for co-Necromancer class lead. For Cleric, that would be Ansley. Cammandus, he can be our Sorcerer or Infiltrator class lead. Hmm...Cognomint would be our Heretic class lead. Nonarac would be our Mentalist class lead??? Hmm, did I miss anyone?

:D

Myth - the Myth - Myth-e-poo - Me - Mythran

Hmm, I vote me for Necromancer and Reaver class leads...I vote Odale for Friar class lead, if we can co-lead, I vote Icthus for co-Necromancer class lead. For Cleric, that would be Ansley. Cammandus, he can be our Sorcerer or Infiltrator class lead. Hmm...Cognomint would be our Heretic class lead. Nonarac would be our Mentalist class lead??? Hmm, did I miss anyone?

:D

Myth - the Myth - Myth-e-poo - Me - Mythran

Dude go here.

Im sure he knows all about Warhammer. I like how they use the same spell effects as in DAoC! They were pretty :D

I really hate to do this but I'm going to turn down the Paladin Class leader position. Thank you all who voted :) (and sorry this is so late :D ).

I wouldn't mind filling an assistant position and helping out. In fact, I'd love to.

Congratulations to our new class leaders listed below:

Warlock: Baddwin
Druid: Wallawinski
Paladin: Mirakle
Warrior: Fjorboug
Shaman:Treehouse
Hunter: Mythranz (depending on outcome of mage election, Myth my decide to pass on hunter class lead to Hezron, our runner-up)

Mage and Priest classes had ties, therefore we will be having another election held next week for tiebreakers for these two. The nominees for each are listed below:

Mage: Mythranjier and Melko
Priest: Alhana and Quantam

Rogue class had no previous nominations before the deadline, however, since the elections began we have had votes for several of our rogues in the guild. I would like to ask for any other nominations to be sent to me in-game on Fjorboug, via PM in the forums, or via my email address. Current nominations based upon votes given are listed below for the rogue class leader:

Rogue: Shadowblaid, Cooptroop, and Mavelin

Thanks to all who participated in the voting session. Elections for the remaining three classes will begin on Mon. March 5th and will last for one week. All nominations for rogue class leader must be submitted before Mon., March 5th.

what, I didn't win? This calls for a duel to take out my erstwhile opponents! Muhahahahahaha

girl warrior power!

=P

ALL women know that the illusion that we create of men being in charge is necessary to sooth their egoes as men can be very tempermental when it comes to power.

Thats why ALL men just nod their heads and agree with the women to give them the illusion that they are in charge, Duh! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~
|~~~Stamp~~~|
|~~~~of ~~~~|
|~~ Approval ~~|
~~~~~~~~~~~

This thread has been hijacked.

Goobwone & Smeli vs FJ = gearless squishy noobFJ as we will take all his gear and run!

we shall then rule the world Meli! huumm, we are the only ones beating up on our new leader ^.~ .....must be a warrior thing.

muhahahahaha again

Back