Christians and computer games

Much obliged.
You seem to have some trouble with thought, though, Messenjah, as of late.
Different? Explain, please. I'm different. I'm a straight, 6' tanned (as in Mexican, but I'm half-British), 15-year old, hostile, agreeable, intelligent male. I'm very different though. I'm a Christian. That automatically makes me different from the rest of the world. Blue in a white world, as my teacher said. Set apart. Different.
You know what dude, you got problems. You know what dude, I got problems. I talk about them with friends, non-Christian and Christian. You know that non-Christians can be deemed "good" people, though, right? They're nice, polite, help you out, invite you to sleep-overs, parties, help you out, marry you, have your kids, raise them, love them, teach them, beat them, instruct them, feed them, clothe them, provide for them...and then they die. Now you have a dead wife in hell.
Great ending to one of the best love stories right?
Christians can help, should they so choose. Christians cannot help, should they so choose. Non-Christians can help, should they so choose. Non-Christians cannot help, should they so choose. The fact that some of your non-Christian friends did help is great. Now don't whine if some Christians or so-called Christians didn't. All right?!
When I became a believer, I didn't become God (who is perfect). Nope. I remained same old boring Josh who sinned and still sins. I strive not to sin. That's my goal.
I try to act like a Christian, but sometimes I don't. Does that make me hellbound? You decide my fate MEssenjah, since you're self-righteous.

*grabs fire extinguisher, sprays*

NO YUO!!!

Hypocrisy is already in 3D, as humans are the only ones capable of this, and practice it. Games are still 2D, since you're staring at a 2D screen,  
tounge.gif

Just to lighten things up.

Messenjah: You sure they ARE christians for many years, or are they just saying that? Again, nobody is perfect, and not everybody is as benevolent as you want them to be. Fact of life. I didn't survive 18 years and remained sane by not knowing that.

I suppose...but games are 3dimensional when you look at it, or they are merely lines of different colors that somehow build up in an artful painted image that appears 3D, an optical illusion..
No. Games are 3dimensinal in detail and transplanted from circuit to screen, which is 3d as well, having length, width and depth. Your glass in the monitor isn't flat...it's thick. That makes it ALL 3D.
Read Flatland. It will make you think differently. Trust me.
But har dee har har so your humor isn't lost.

Back