Central Transfer Chamber - the NEW off-topic thread

Oops.

I adopted dragons on the day before Halloween, when the Dragon Cave had a mass-breeding trick-or-treat event. But with my mom's illness and everything, I just adopted a couple and made a mental note to add them to my sigs and stuff later.

I forgot. PLEASE MAKE WITH THE CLICKS! Save my egglings, because they'll die in a day otherwise. :( And they're rares, too.

http://dragcave.net/user/MaidMirawyn

Look! My little two-headed dragonlings hatched. Aren't they adorable?

Now to hope for one male and one female, because my current male and female won't go near each other.

Amicus Dei of [FoG];319359 said:
It's been 129 days and I haven't posted.

Allow me to make my presence known by SPAM/Double post/bump/self-quote/huge annoying font/excessive smileys...

:mad::eek::mad::mad:I'VE BEEN GONE 129 DAYS AND NOBODY NOTICED I RETURNED EXCEPT DERK. WELCOME ME OR DIE.:mad::mad::eek::mad:

This has been a public service announcement. We now return to your scheduled programming:

HI! I've been gone for a long time but I decided to check back in and possibly get some activity back in my Christian friends' circle!

My work here is done.

I'VE BEEN GONE 129 DAYS AND NOBODY NOTICED I RETURNED EXCEPT DERK.

Actually about 66 people, more or less, noticed you returned, but only one said anything, and to be fairly honest, most people are new/semi-active on the forums and don't know you.

And I did notice you, I just didn't say anything. ;)

Welcome back tho!

Back