bible study time

rizz

please post here study leaders (espressomachine/elihu/godspeon/holycrusader) with the times in the week you are available..

/me watches thread go dead... lol j/k

Don't beat the thread with a dead horse.
rock.gif

I am normally available monday evenings around 9:00 EST. That would be 7pm my time. Any earlier, and I can't make it
sad.gif

Monday nights about 10 EST would be great, cause I usually close on Mondays. Sundays are right out - my church meets at 7:30pm EST. Other weekdays are kind of touch-and-go, but if everyone else agrees on another day, I'll do my best to make sure I'm free at that time
smile.gif

hmm looks to me like mon around 10 est seems to fit most. Is that right guys?
rock.gif
? I am really gonna have to find more ladies.
Blessings,"Angel"

Ok we will set the time at 10pm EST... what i would like is for you guys to meet up on TS at that time for a few weeks just to get together and get all the details out. I will leave the organisation of this to HC.

Please take notes of any discussions you have and post them here or email me. And when you have met.. I would expect you to meet about 3 times before i give the go ahead for the bible study.

Things you will need to discuss..

1. rotation. to ahve it or to all be there every week. who leads when. who can make it when.
2. material. what you will use. what are the first few topics you want.
3. order of service. while it will be initially a chat/study i think there is the opportunity to expand it to prayer and even worship.. discuss.
4. capacity. the TS server currently only holds 16 people. shoudl it take off then we need to find another way to accomodate the people. Yahoo chat? any other ideas?
5. Anything else that springs to mind?

Hey Holycrusader, lets rock the boat, get this locomotion into motion, rev up the engine, fire up the rockets, lets get this picnic on the highway.
tounge.gif

Am I motivating you yet?

Hey Holycrusader, lets rock the boat, get this locomotion into motion, rev up the engine, fire up the rockets, lets get this picnic on the highway.
tounge.gif

Am I motivating you yet?

Litsafalda,
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am really gonna have to find more ladies.

The problem with gaming is that you tend to get stuck with guys. Oh well. Try looking in the Dark Age of Camelot chapter in ToJ. I know there are few of the "fairer" gender in there ;)

Elihu has said he would prefer to do the study on thursdays... (gg Jon
tounge.gif
)

I pointed him to this forum maybe we can work out a mutually convenient time.. Once its settled i want you guys to start meeting up and organising stuff. I am not gonan have much nput in this once it gets rolling.

The problem with gaming is that you tend to get stuck with guys. Oh well. Try looking in the Dark Age of Camelot chapter in ToJ. I know there are few of the "fairer" gender in there ;)

LOL I have characters already in daoc and many lady friends in coh (City of Heroes) but they don't all come here so I'm gonna have to kidnap some soon.

Also let me know on the night you guys finally decide on because I am going to try to be there to support you even if I'm not able to do more. Blessings,"Angel"

Well I know I have not responded to this thread as of yet, but I wanted to let you all know that I have thrown my hat into the Bible study leader ring as well....I have let Andy know that the best time for me would be on Thursday evenings after 7 PM CST. But, its my understanding that most of you want to do a Monday night study..as long as it was late in the evening I wouldn't have a problem with this...CST...I could swing 9-10 PM.

Hey hon, and most of them thought 10 est would work the best. I'm hoping to at least be around just to try and support you guys and such and even give a bit of a Lady's perspective. Depending on my schedule I am willing to try other times, but I know for now we just need to get a set up going.

Off topic: and em I think maybe 15.00. I'm not 100% sure but i know it's more then daoc. Many not sure if it was worth the money. I know their games end up costing more then most.They also do linage if you know the cost on that one.

Blessings,"Angel"

CST times seem to be okay as it is in the midde of everybody. I guess that is why it is called central.
smile.gif

yeah, but the country runs on EST ;). I used to make fun of my wife (before she was my wife) because she is from Alabama, where they use fake time (otherwise known as CST). At any rate, EST makes the most sense, as most people who are not EST are used to the necessary adjustment. Additionally, I would think that PST would be second. My apologies to all the non-coastal types who always have to add or subtract hours
tounge.gif

Lol I just thought we were doing EST and its late enough to kidnap pst people. And btw I'm choosing to consult and hlep out a bit not lead. The newsletter is where I'm being called to work mostly but I think you may need some additional insight so I'm here for that.
Blessings, "Angel"

Back