"Beat This" The Ultimate Dogpile

lol, i wonder who will come up with a creative way to beat me bolt.

FEAR MY AWESOME BOLT-NESS!!

P431.jpg

Bolts are useless without a nut.

187481-arkham-asylum_400.jpg

All nuts end up in an insane asylum...
either that or they post on CGA threads :p Of course in keeping with the themes of this thread it's Arkham :D

medium_Batman%20-%20The%20Joker-d3xjfbwm.jpg

Plays the Joker character like he is supposed to be played. Pure insanity and evil! He's the reason there are insane asylums.​

in the comics, yes. But as for the show, it's all makeup. Edit: That's part of the point to this thread, beat things in either usual, or strange ways. Like the previous page i beat a cork with The Corkscrew (roller coaster) the corkscrew element is there nonetheless, it's what makes this game unpredictable.

Last edited:

Animal Rights protesters shut down the make-up removing cleanser factory and thier animal testing practices

Ok, let's try this again. Next post is the object to beat, and please, make it easy. 3...2....1..GO!

I can't promise it will be easy...
yet it will be short...

9-vivi-c.jpg

Ok, let's try this again. Next post is the object to beat, and please, make it easy. 3...2....1..GO!

Did you deleate a bunch of the posts? i remember there being more... and something about the game "assassins creed"

Did you deleate a bunch of the posts? i remember there being more... and something about the game "assassins creed"

Yeah, that was the last pic I posted. The thread mentioned Obama and my "beat this" was that he gets assassinated so I used a pic of Altair from AC.

These server wipes are getting annoying.

Back