"Beat This" The Ultimate Dogpile

484mideast_israel_locusts.jpg

Plague of locusts eats your plants.

-Chadley

PS- I know it's water spout, I was going for consistency. :p

So we've had Sephiroth, batman, and a tornado twice, and the sun has been lost twice... Wind has destroyed windmills and wind itself... and most of this stuff is outer space stuff..... how unusual.

DUDE!! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THE DEATH STAR!!!!

Ahh well... Death Star blows up your silly Sun Crusher!

cscrew.gif

The Corkscrew beats your cork. I'm well aware this is the roller coaster, Corkscrew from Cedar Point, but hey, still corkscrew.

A bolt falls off of your Rollercoaster Corkscrew, AND that corkscrew with the metal screw in the middle! (IT counts for both!)

(and Death Star II you had to blow up the Main Reactor)

EDIT: And Penny gets smelted down into a bolt!!

I actually am not sure how this works considering that you were probably in mid-reply when I posted mind. Oh well. Just say normal corkscrew uncorks better than roller coaster corkscrew. This game gets rather chaotic when there's people going at the same time, haha.

Lol... actually i saw Chad's post before i put mine up. I just liked my bolt idea so i made it work for both (which is where i remembered the Death Star thing. Although i chose the second one so hopefully no one would try and shoot a proton torpedo down it.. but alas.. time travel beats me again!)

I actually tried to find a pic of the "Death Star Hotel" in Aussie-land, but alas, no luck. So I was banking in lack of knowledge about the exhaust port, lol.

Back