• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has made it worse, those of us that refused to buy or could not afford the map pack, have to wait 10-15 mins to get into each match now... :(

instead of the maps being $3.30 the maps are $3 flat that is a deal of 30 cents per map but still it is a kind of a rip off with the rerelease of the of crash and overgrown that sholuld've been free.

Activision and EA are the bane of existence to the video game world! Its just another Bethesda Horse Armor fiasco, in different clothing, and put out by Activision.

Im off for a bit.

Hey just to let you all know I will be off the xbox for a some time. I keep getting a overheating message and my games shut down mid play. So I think the box is broken. If any of you know what is wrong please tell me.

However I should use this time to get back to playing my bass.

Godbless
Nazgul/Darth Esmonde

Borderlands is probably my favorite game of all time on Xbox. I'm currently taking a break from it but hope to begin playing it again in mid-June.

My favorite class is the hunter.

He's level 56 and still getting his feet wet in General Knoxx PT2.5. I have a level 58 soldier midway through General Knoxx and a level 50 siren who has only played part way through General Knoxx on PT1.

I'd love to play BL with others here. Hit me up.

Xbox GT: Naa Fiysh

I'll toss you a xbox live invite. My hunter is also lvl 56 (Gunslinger) and have just got going on General Knoxx playthrough 2.

My xbox live id is: Fidoc

My wife and I just started playing...not sure if it allows splitscreen online or not...I hope so, L4D2 and Halo 3 were awesome like that...

I'm sending a friendship request your way Xiontawa.

Would anyone be interested in getting together Saturday evening/night for Borderlands?

Borderlands

I can't make Saturday night, I have company coming over for the evening. I would be available Sunday evening around 8pm central time.

I'll probably know tomorrow night if Sunday evening is good.

Xiontawa, thanks for accepting the friendship request :) I wouldn't mind starting a new character to join you and your wife. I still haven't played Brick in-depth yet.

I'll probably know tomorrow night if Sunday evening is good.

Xiontawa, thanks for accepting the friendship request :) I wouldn't mind starting a new character to join you and your wife. I still haven't played Brick in-depth yet.

I would've loved to, but unfortunently, there doesn't seem to be a way to play split screen online, FTL! I might be on by myself, but I am not sure...just send me a message if you see me on and I will let you know...

That's too bad. My friend's Xbox had the RRoD and we also had planned to play split screen online. Oh well.

I doubt I can play Sunday night until late but I could probably play some in the afternoon. Then I'd be limited for the next couple weeks. Like I said, mid-June is when I could return to playing regularly again. I will post the reason for that as a prayer request soon :)

That's too bad. My friend's Xbox had the RRoD and we also had planned to play split screen online. Oh well.

I doubt I can play Sunday night until late but I could probably play some in the afternoon. Then I'd be limited for the next couple weeks. Like I said, mid-June is when I could return to playing regularly again. I will post the reason for that as a prayer request soon :)

I was about to get off soon after getting your message, and was playing split-screen at the time...sorry...

I'm pretty much hooked on it now. only a level 23 hunter but am really enjoying this game as opposed to getting destroyed in MW2. My gamertag is Alias75.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back