• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As with Mass Effect 2, people will only have sex with you if you're really nice to them.*

It's kind of unfortunate. In reality you can get close to a person without heaping mounds of flattery on them at every opportunity(and that would be a good way to make them hate you for being a filthy liar, actually).

(And get them drunk. It's just like real life!)

July 2010 Chapter Reports!

It's that time again! No, no, no.....we'll get to drench Whon in honey and stick him in a bear cage after we've submitted our chapter reports!

Chapter leaders please go here to post your July chapter reports!

Who is getting Halo Reach? :)

Okay starting Sept 14, HALO REACH is launching, so I was wondering who all was going to be getting this game? :) As for me the countdown is on...39 days to go!!!! :)

I probably won't be picking up Reach until it's cheaper. Played the beta a little. It was fun, but MAG will tide me over for a while until I pick up Reach.

Sacred 2 anyone?

Okay I just picked this up so I am low level, but does anyone else out there have this fine RPG? :) I am loving it!!! Check out Ryan's awesome review in the PS3 forums...this game is DEEP for a normal rpg. My gamertag is DeviniasHCG if anyone cares to add me. :)

Assasin's Creed 1 or 2???

Okay I have been looking at both and I have read and heard from a number of people that AC2 is MUCH better...so I was wondering to really understand the story do I need to play through AC1 first?

Thanks guys!

I have only played AC1 and it was very much full of win...but from what I hear from my sources is that AC2 was not that good because it was almost exactly like the first one, just a little different story...and that there wasn't enough new features to really make it worth anyone's time...

I also only played AC1, but was told that AC2 is basically the same, but the storyline picks up where AC1 ends. I see no reason that you couldn't just pick up AC2 and start there. It's not like the storyline from AC1 will make a major difference in AC2

Conversely, my friends who've played AC2 said it was considerably better than the first. I only have the first. I don't think you can go wrong with either, but the second is superior in gameplay mechanics and such.

Then again, I'm one of those guys that, even if unrelated, I have to play first games in the chronology first.

Conversely, my friends who've played AC2 said it was considerably better than the first. I only have the first. I don't think you can go wrong with either, but the second is superior in gameplay mechanics and such.

Then again, I'm one of those guys that, even if unrelated, I have to play first games in the chronology first.

OCD??? :) Just kidding brother! Thanks for the insight.

I picked up AC2 anyways, I read up on it and it is a different "Character" in the "assassin" area. The "real world" toons are the same, but the overall story is different, although there is a small tie in to the collecting of the "Peaces of Eden" or whatever they were called. :)

PLUS the gameplay as kenny said is much more developed with a lot more diversity and less repetitiveness. :)

The sequel is the better one for sure. My only beef for both games is that they do turn Christianity and other world beliefs on their head for a plot device, thus the "we're trying not to be offensive, we all have our beliefs" thing at the first loading screen.

OK, the 2nd one is MOSTLY like the first one, but it feels nowhere near like the same game. The cities are bigger, more diverse, and the mission structure is COMPLETELY different, with a LOT added to the combat. AC2 is by far the stronger of the game, and starts with a recap of the first. You won't take in the atmosphere, sure, but seeing as how you can get the first on the cheap used, I see no reason not to play it.

Whoever these people are saying they're practically the same are silly, silly people :p

Yes they have the same basic mechanics, but the structure was what got the overhaul, so they play differently, to me. And this comes from someone who was completely engrossed and spent many many many many many hours just wandering and fooling around.

Yeah that is me the wanderer and since it has somewhat of an open environment I am excited about it. :) I will pick AC1 up though probably too...it is like $12 now even.

i will dig around and see if i still have my DLC codes for Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities.....though, I think one of both of them might be free now....I can't remember. I can at least dig up a code for another assassin tomb, and probably the Palazzo de Medici

i will dig around and see if i still have my DLC codes for Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities.....though, I think one of both of them might be free now....I can't remember. I can at least dig up a code for another assassin tomb, and probably the Palazzo de Medici

Thanks! :) Much appreciated! I noticed on the live DLC page there were several different additions. Of course I need to play through the main game first... LOL Which at my pace could be a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back