Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern Warfare 2 Callsigns

Here is what I could find and some I tested in an .xls format.

Should be the same for all versions. Let me know if there are any changes or ones i missed!

tournament? i couldn't even get you to send me an invite so i could join your team! pay better attention to your friends list so you don't miss an opportunity to play with a fellow ToJer.

i also have the game and played a little spec ops with AV. the whole reason i joined the ToJ was so i could play alongside other christian gamers so i am all for getting a group together. if we get enough i think a private party would be a blast! as for the longevity of the multiplayer, i didnt take CoD4 out of my disc tray for a YEAR! and i stink at these CoD games. ToJ'ers, UNITE!

I got to play tonight with TheActionHero, DragonSlayer and Avesther. After every match, I usually check my friends list and try to invite anyone that wasn't just in the group with us. I have been with 2-4 ToJers just about every night Ive played. Pretty sweet.

Unfortunately I don't get on most nights till 9 or even 10pm PST :( life is too busy at the moment to get on earlier.

tournament? i couldn't even get you to send me an invite so i could join your team! pay better attention to your friends list so you don't miss an opportunity to play with a fellow ToJer.

When was this? I apologize I miss a lot while online sometimes due to my 3 kids running around and my wife talking to me. Sometimes I am actually afk from the game for long periods of time, as Ewok can attest I left him in a room one night for like 15-20 mins lol.

If you are online and want to play send me a message, do not send game invites as for some reason if I am joining a game at that instant they do not stay in my mailbox. Sorry I try to invite most when I am not already in a full party.

Also I do not really do anything accept multiplayer online games so if I see a friend playing single player or special ops I do not send them invites unless they say hey can i join. I know if I am playing single player that it gets kinda bothersome to get multiplayer invites as I am playing with my wife or someone splitscreen.

In other words let me know if you want to play.

Last edited:
My MW2 score has me at like 3.5millionth over all. If we want to put a team together that is looking to be the first eliminated, call me. I'm not like my son who looks at the screen and the enemy just dies. This is me:

Run into a room, spot an enemy. I duck for cover and think about what to do next. Ah, I'll flash bang. So I throw the flash bang, wouldn't you know it, because I didn't, the florescent light fixtures overhead are interactive. The flash bang comes right back on me and blinds, me. And of course the next thing I see is the death cam of my target: He spots me in the corner of the screen duck behind cover ... out comes a flash bang from behind cover, hits the light fixture and goes back behind cover from whence it came. He walks over looks down at my toon, and I swear, I see myself looking back up at him, waving my hands in front of my face mouthing the words "I'm such nub, please, leave me be."

You really want me on a team???

Yes I want you on my team! That would be hilarious!!!

And in your defense I do that all the time. Main reason I dont use flash bangs or stun grenades. They are mainly for my safety.

My MW2 score has me at like 3.5millionth over all. If we want to put a team together that is looking to be the first eliminated, call me. I'm not like my son who looks at the screen and the enemy just dies. This is me:

Run into a room, spot an enemy. I duck for cover and think about what to do next. Ah, I'll flash bang. So I throw the flash bang, wouldn't you know it, because I didn't, the florescent light fixtures overhead are interactive. The flash bang comes right back on me and blinds, me. And of course the next thing I see is the death cam of my target: He spots me in the corner of the screen duck behind cover ... out comes a flash bang from behind cover, hits the light fixture and goes back behind cover from whence it came. He walks over looks down at my toon, and I swear, I see myself looking back up at him, waving my hands in front of my face mouthing the words "I'm such nub, please, leave me be."

You really want me on a team???
Funny dad, very funny

but it is most likely true that you would do that...

I redeemed myself with a 4,000+ point semtex kill, twice, in consecutive matches! If you stick an attacker on domination with semtex while they are huddled with two buddies, all trying to take a point you are defending....its worth mucho pointso!!!!!

Here's a sample of what our xbox 360 blog said about us! Joins us now link above!!
Group Gaming - Nov 22 2009

Three cheers for CGA! 3 out of 3 members played some games and made everyone happy! Nice to know some people are thinking of the group! That means that after yesterday, we now have 19,798 total points increased by 4 achievements running up 80 points. How about that eh?

So that's it! You like? Keep coming back... we appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back