• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I guess I had a free rental at blockbuster so I rented MW2. Probably will burn through the single player tonight/tomorrow, and maybe will get some MP in after work on Wednesday night.

Modern Warfare 2 Clan Tags

Anyone have ideas or views on this? Should we do ToJ or should we come up with something just for MW2 or other games?

Any suggestions on a tag?

Modern Warfare 2 Tournaments

4v4 tournament starting!!! Teams must register by November 19th 5pm EST!

3 Rounds

November 20 - December 11th Round 1: Play as many games as you can. Rank will be determined by win/loss ratio. Teams should play higher ranking teams to move up the ladder. Top 512 teams move to next round.

December 14th - December 30th Round 2: Single elimination. Team 1 will play team 512, team 2 will play team 511 and so on until 2 teams remain. Those 2 teams will have travel and room paid for to go to the FINALS!

On or before February 28th, 2010 Finals: 2 teams from US and 2 teams from Europe will have single elimination battles to determine the Champions. The champions will win the grand prize of $10,000!! That is $2,500 a team player!

You must make all games, there are no substitutions allowed.

If you are interested post here to get a team going. It will be played online.

Teams should have time for scrimmages together to work on strategies and to learn maps. This will not be an easy task as there are some awesome players but would be great fellowship, fun and show the love of Christ to people out there. Imagine a well put together team of Christian brothers and sisters at the finals for a game like this.

Here is the link for the rules and regs and sign up. November 19th is the deadline and it will be a pretty busy scrimmage setup to make sure we do not go in flying blind.

http://gamebattles.com/gamestop/

God bless.

Been in Modern Warfare 2 and it has taken over! We will still look at a team for Forza 3 as both my brother and I upgraded.

This vid could be hacked though using throwing knives on the 360 version you do get some cool throwing knife kills. I had one that bounced of a wall when i jerked and hit a guy behind me in the chest. Times like that i need a camera rolling.

Though it is hard to believe that wasnt hacked it could happen.

I love using the throwing knife, especially when using a riot shield. I sit there for a second or two, wait for them to reload and BLAM, dead. ;D Also fun to do a little crouch dance before tossing it at a prone sniper just so they can see it on the deathcam. xDDDD

Changes!

Ok guy's and ladies what changes would like to see in this chapter. Once you post it here me and unfetered will talk it through and use the idea's everyone suggest! I would like to get this chapter moving and up going!
Also to to make a official announcement Unfetered is our Xbox Chapter Co leader and will be helping me along the way and we will have some other officials to help the chapter that i have line up! So let your ideas flow like cake!

I am so excited for the opportunity to work with you. I think we can get this chapter moving! I was talking with tek about getting the twitter info and also about who handles the toj xbox website so we can update that as well.

Some ideas I have are as follows:

Making a new thread for members. only have members list their xboxlive names and whether they want to be called by first name or xbox name.

Having them list the games they play is nice but we need a list that is easy to access and get al the names to add rather than search through pages to get everyones names. We could do a format like this also:

Unfetered
Name: livetag / or name here
Games: FPS, Racing, RPG
Current FAV: Modern Warfare 2

We can both keep that list clean and updated.

Tournaments: See who might be interested for just a regular for fun ToJ tournament maybe do a different style each week or every other week etc.

Also competitive tournaments, I am registered at gamebattles.com they have tons of tournies going all the time and a lot of them you can make some money or prizes from. The have tons of games listed there.

ToJ nights: maybe once a week have a night where we all get together and just fellowship and have fun! I know I have a couple friends that are not christians and have potty mouths that I play with mainly due to playing with them since rainbow six vegas one but it would be nice to have some ToJ fun scheduled too.

Chapters in a chapter: I think due to the amount of games going that it might be a good idea to set up either threads for current trends or see about possibly getting the xboxlive as a heading and different topics underneath though this would ofcourse be once we get more active and have more people.

I think we could do some contests once in awhile. With some sort of prize.

Clan tags: I know most will use ToJ I do not have a problem with that thought I would like to make sure we use the same tags in each game we play. So maybe making it a standard or something?

These are all just suggestions......

God Bless and see you online!

Last edited:
forza 2 is awesome I still love that game. 3 does tremendous upgrades and for me it is hard to go back to forza 2. Though I love the drag races and drifting races added with 3.

I just found out last night with a riot shield you do not really do anything when you throw a throwing knife. We tested people shooting at me and there is only a slight second they can hit you when you throw it. Also if you get the Scavenger perk you can replenish your throwing knives when you kill enemies. So it is technically the best mix!!!

I cheer when I get killed sometimes. Definitely try beating a person on the other team with a riot shield when all they have is a riot shield. Funniest thing ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back