• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man all these people playing it, making me want it, when i know i will never play it. kinda like the first week or so of ODST

I know what you mean. Multiplayers games, I've noticed, are seasonal mostly. And to get the most fun out of a multiplayer portion of a game you gotta get the game close to it's release date.

Modern War 2 Chat Adjustment Instructions

One of the people I play with brought up a good idea and instructions on how to make it so that while playing online you do not have to listen to some of the stuff that most would like to stay away from on voice chats.

Open your guide button which is the huge button in the middle of your controller

go to profile

then down to privacy

It will take you to the dashboard settings. Change your voice/chat settings to friends only

Now the only downfall to this is that anyone not on your friends list will not hear you nor will you hear them. You also will not recieve messages from anyone not on your friends list. You can however recieve friends list add requests.

I use this when I play with anyone else online, when I play solo sometimes I will open it up to everyone so I can hear what they have to say or for strategies.

In order to change it back you follow the same steps but select everyone instead of friends only.

Hope this helps!

Perfect Dark Zero

I know, I know, I'm behind the times, but i got the CE for $20 shipped, and it got here in two days. I likey so far.

Hoping to talk my wife into split screen fun when I get home from work :D

Anyone play it when it came out 1,000 years ago at launch?

wow $20? Think gamestop has it for 4.95 but it is not the CE. Great game played it co-op and counter-op with my wife. Multiplayer was empty when we tried has it beefed up?

I think with some games that is true getting it when it first launches to make sure you get the best experience in multiplayer.

The one thing i have seen with the CoD series is they seem to just grow. More and more start playing as the prices drop.

With people being ranked 2.6 million on xbox live rankings I am sure there will be people for a long time.

Son and I have been doing offline Spec Ops together...what a hoot having to actually think it out and work as a team instead of just running in somewhere head strong and hope there is enough hit points to last the round.

Aves you have 360?!?
nice you got join our partys at night, we had 4 ToJ'ers going in MW2 last night.

edit...oh right I knew that....Burning Crusader is your son and I have had him on friends for a while now. Tell him that if you go to Profile->Privacy->voice/chat You can set to only voice chat with friends lists. Then if he/you join a game in MW2 with us you will only hear us talking not the rest of the kids in the game.

Last edited:
I have two 360's : A burned out Elite (2nd RROD) that has been to the shop once already. Now they want money to fix it but for the same price I was able to pick up a new Arcade version, put the HDD on it, transfer licenses to it and it's all good.

Sometimes they still charge you for it. Nintendo wanted $75 for a barely cracked DS Lite hinge. >_>

Sometimes they still charge you for it. Nintendo wanted $75 for a barely cracked DS Lite hinge. >_>
Orly? They fixed my and my wife's DS Lites (which both had cracked hinges) for free.

Eh? Why not send the RROD 360 to Microsoft?

According to their website, that unit is not longer warranted and they wanted as much to repair it as a new arcade version from the store. If I'm going to spend money, at least some of the profits will go to keep a local hired.

Repair costs are ridiculous. I'm thankful that I haven't had a system break down on me yet. But I did buy an Xbox360...ticking time bomb.

Join us online Aves! It was the first time in years that I played a game with Ewoks. One more and we'll have a small Redeemed reunion on the battlefield.

So maybe this is why I was unable to hear your friend talk. I could hear everyone except him.

I will test this out next time I'm online.

According to their website, that unit is not longer warranted and they wanted as much to repair it as a new arcade version from the store. If I'm going to spend money, at least some of the profits will go to keep a local hired.
I thought Microsoft extended the warranty for RROD issues to 3 years? I had thought the extension was worldwide and applied to all 360s, but I might have been mistaken.

They are going to be releasing the old N64 version of perfect dark through live arcade soon that should be awesome. The are redoing the graphics and will have servers for hosting multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back