• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm Fable 2 really? I haven't heard too many good things about the co-op, but I want to give it a try if anyone here is interested. I'm $19 away from enough money for another game in my game money jar, and I'm leaning towards Tales of Vesperia, but that list might come in handy.

Tales of Vesperia would be a better RPG experience, and a lot longer laster. I got it and I love it. :p It's not online, but oh well.

Well I've got my brother's copy of Fable 2 for now so...I just was kinda surprised it was in the top 10 on Live.

To be honest, I would have gotten Tales of Vesperia instead of Too Human had this particular GameStop had it in stock, but I'm definitely enjoying Too Human.

To be honest, I would have gotten Tales of Vesperia instead of Too Human had this particular GameStop had it in stock, but I'm definitely enjoying Too Human.
If RPGs are your thing, you're likely better off skipping 2 Xbox game purchases (at $60 each) and put that money toward a Playstation 2 ($130 MSRP).

The Xbox 360 and PS3 might have super-shiny graphics, but the best RPG of 2008 is on the PS2.

I have a PS2, and I want P4, but I'm not too sure if I'm RPG skilled enough for it.

If it's any help, I do enjoy FF12, but the complexity of the skill tree in Too Human kinda confuses me.

NHL 09 or NHL 2K9?

Which is better? I just grabbed both demos, and I used to play some of the older EA ones, but I've never tried 2K's.

Just wondering if anyone has played both, or knew which had better features

left 4 dead game night part 2

this friday we will have our left 4 dead game night. we will do the vs mode. we will start at 8 pm est. to 2 am est. please post if you will be on.

Alright, the demos answered my question. Unless there's a way to use a different control scheme than the one with the stick as shoot/deke 2K9 is the one for me :p

trying to come back

I know I haven't been on the forums in a long long time but I do miss having good people on my friends list, I will start adding you guys again and hopefully be more active and play some games with ya, cya around and my gamertag is Chaoshammer27.

Last edited:
GamerTag: Chaoshammer27

feel free to add me!

games: I love playing RPGs and Shooters, I try to play just about anything since I got a nice little service called GameFly, definitely saves me money ;-)

There is a different control scheme. 2k9 is trash this year. NHL 089 is FAR superior in almost every way, and this is coming from a 2k sports homer. I play my NHL 09 more than any other title right now. The online leagues and Be a Pro mode are SICK!

You wanna play with me? Get NHL 09. :)

Well, I played from about 8:00 pm EST - 11:30 pm EST and never saw another ToJ member online. Kinda bummed, but still had fun. Love the game, and can't wait to play as a TEAM with some good people.

sorry i could not should up family issues came up and i got on it late. but pm me in game anytime and we could play

Understandable. No one else was around either. Maybe we should give about a week's notice so that people can schedule time to be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back