• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gulpo! I saw your post earlier but I was on a cpu I couldn't log in with. Welcome to the CGA!!! Nice people abound here so feel free to poke around! I basically only play cs 1.6 so I can be found playing that when I play!

Hey, i'm usually on live when i get off of work about 6p-7p eastern time. I play a variety of games, currently its been halo3 and COD4 for my on multiplayer end.

set your mouse up or your controller to make fast spins. 180 degree ones. if will help you in deathmatch games. while fighting jump a lot. do dodge jumps too (double tap left or right or forward or backwards). Use the shock combo for around the corner hits or when a couple are fighting each other and you'll get you a double kill. :)

btw. I have it for pc, xb360 and PS3 :) :)

Last edited:
Well you can use the XMB in game now, but it's still useless for finding people online. You've gotta just use PM's for that I guess.

I've been playing quite a bit. But my box is in for repairs. So it'll probably be another week until I get back in the action.

/laugh

That was great. I loved the World of Warcraft reference at the end--especially since I was thinking, "Someone should make a video like this but for WoW" throughout the entire video.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think my gaming ADD comes in handy. It ensures that I never get addicted to a game. I played both Dark Age of Camelot and WoW and got bored of both of them within six months.

Good video :)... Halo itself has no appeal to me though <me runs away quickly!> :p.

Last edited:
Hello Xbox Dudes

I've been registered on the site for awhile but never really plugged in. So just thought I would post and check things out. I'm an old dude (45)compared to most gamers but really like hanging out on live and playing almost anything.

My gt is Fiery Food Dude

since i make 13 people to look at this i will be different and reply to it. my gamertag is Alias75. i have cod4, halo 3, gears of war, moh airborne, burnout revenge, fihgt night3, and lego starwars tcs for the 360, plus i have a ps3. send me a friend request if you want to. i usually play on friday and saturday nights till about 11:00 or so. welcome to the fold.

Thx, I've got those games too. Definitely send you an fr. On Friday I got some bad news that's going to limit my play time but I should be around some on weekends.

haha, that is great, and I agree about liking the wow reference. That was my favorite part! :)

"hey, have you ever played World of Warcraft?"
"no, what's that?"
"Duuuuuuuuude!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back