Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
halo 3 ministries

my clan had started these about 3 months ago but b/c every one had different games they kinda just stopped but sice 98% of our clan has halo 3 weve started them up again there

1st one is a bible study hosted by Sog Superman.its on saturdays at 6:00pm EST

2nd one is a prayer room hosted by Sog flyghboy. its on thursdays at 11:00pm EST and sundays at 10:00pm EST

hope to see you there

dude put that in your file share
You can actually grab it yourself at Bungie.net. Just click the "Download to Halo 3" link, and it'll be loaded onto your console next time you boot up Halo 3. The clip is just long enough to show you what happened, but you can still swap players and see the action from other angles. =)

Wow! Very impressive. It looks like the guy got shot and died before the grenade detonated, but it was still pretty sweet nonetheless.
Actually... I watched it from another player's perspective, and he was actually killed by the grenade.

Orange box

Hey. Just wondering if anyone has or plans to pick up The Orange Box. I got it and I'm loving it. Team Fortress 2 is great fun. It'd be nice to get some people together and play it some time.

I have played the Orange Box for the 360 and it is awesome. I would highly recommend anyone who has never played Half-Life2 or is a fan of good deals pick up this game. I thought it was interesting to see that most sites were reviewing the Orange Box with the same or higher rating as Halo 3.

Bought it, but its for my PC instead as that's where my previous purchases for Half-life 2 came from. Hoping that they made it cross platform so that I am able to still play online with you guys in this as well. If not, see you in Halo!

Since I do adore Half-Life 2 and could never play it well on PC I think getting the Orange Box on Xbox 360 was a grand deal indeed. Its nice to play a good chuck of Half-Life 2 again, also the Portal is very cool with puzzles that kinda make me dizzy. Team Fortress 2 I'm still trying to learn the ropes but hopefully may be good at someday. I highly recommend getting this since there is a lot to love here and I real surprise that many reviews are giving this a score that right by Halo 3.

hey man it was fun playing with you earlier tonight. LAserball was a blast hope to play some more in the future

You're fine. =)

All: In the future, please keep other discussion in the main forum, or PM me if you have any questions. Thanks y'all.

New to Forum

Gamertag: FIRE221
ToJ Username: FIRE221
Systems: 360
List of Games:

- Halo 3
- The Orange Box
- COD4 as soon as it comes out!

Looking forward to catching up with you all, God Bless!!

COD4 sign up sheet

I'm going to pick up COD4 when it comes out. I would like to play alongside some cool Christian gamers. Sign here if your going to scoop it up. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Fire221

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back