• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo 3 doesn't support clans. The Halo 2 clan thing didn't really take off. However, XBL is supposed to introduce clan support in a future update.

Now with that said, Bungie's website has a group feature that allows you to created groups. It would be cool to have a TOJ or CGAlliance group there. The nice thing about groups rather than clans is that you are able to be a part of multiple groups while you could only be a member of 1 clan.

my bungie account is old enough that I can create it now if you'd like. From what I can tell, the only thing it would give us is a forum though, which we already have here.

has anyone played Eternal Sonata?

I got my 360 back now and been playing lots of Halo 3. Shooters can be grand and fun I still miss playing in RPGs. Looking at this game I can see it looks be an RPG worth getting. Wondering if anyone has played it?

Nope, but the reviews look promising.

If you're really into RPGs, though, you'll probably want to pick up a Playstation 2 (yes, 2, not 3) at some point. The PS2 now retails for $129.99 and most of the best RPGs for the two previous console generations were on the PS2 and PSX. You can even pick up ports of Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI (the two best RPGs ever, IMHO) for the PSX.

have you downloaded the demo off of marketplace? give it a run i enjoyed the deom and would have bought the game by now but havent been able too. its on my radar

Yeah. Bungie.net wouldn't provide us with much beyond what we already have here. At best it would just provide us with a quick way to check each other's stats.

Had some awesome fun playing with bigd and Coldsteel...waiting to join some of you others soon!

here is my tad bit of halo 3. i think i mite start playing on xbox live but the campaign was rather lame! i beat it in less then 2 hours on normal and i HATE the new charges on the energy sword!

Alias75 is my gamertag. i have a 360, a wii, and ps3. i play halo 3 and that's probably all that matters right now.

the story is real short but still fun to play over and over again. I guess more effort was for multiplayer and co-op which I think will last a real long time.

Wow! Very impressive. It looks like the guy got shot and died before the grenade detonated, but it was still pretty sweet nonetheless.

Halo 3 Legendary Coop

For anyone who is interested, I am trying to get together with some TOJ members to play through the Legendary campain on Halo 3. If you are interested in playing a level or two just send a message to BigDemarest or respond on the forums. Playing through on legendary is a lot different style of gameplay and it is pretty fun. Let me know if you want to coop!

i still have gears and won't be getting rid of it anytime soon even with halo 3 out. my gamertag is Alias75. i would love to play gears with some christian people instead of the, well, you know. send me a friend request so we can get together.

improve the quality of friends online

i have been gradually cleaning out my friends list to make some room for some more morally strong people to play games with. my gamertag is Alias75. please send me a request if you want another person to game with without the headaches.

Alias75 I added you!!! Now if my playing schedule (wait I don't have one), oh well , we'll catch up for a game soon. cya online, CS :)

I got my 2 free live arcade game redeem codes today. They are for Joust and Robotron. They said they would email them by 9-17 but I got them on 10-4 (i just checked my hotmail account-lol) So at least I got something free for a change. :)

Im also looking for a legendary Co-op group

my Gamertag is ShreddedxWheat

feel free to add me and send me a message about setting up a coop game,im on almost every night so anytime is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back