• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite yet... they sent me a box but it didn't have a return label on it... So i called them back, and apparently they are gonna send me a new one. So, i will just sit back and do as i'm told. ^_^ In the mean time i have been playing World of Warcraft with all the ToJ/Redeemed peaple. Tons of fun.

All i have to say on this matter is that i better have a working xbox for the release date of Forza Motorsport 2.

WOOO!! FC on Cherry Pie! (Guitar Hero)

Got my first full combo on a song on Hard mode yesterday. Yeah, it's just Cherry Pie, but still, seeing 5 gold stars next to a song on Hard is making me smile.

I'm also stuck at 34/48 songs completed on Expert (FREYA!!!!). Where is everyone at at this point?

I'm working my way through Hard right now -- stuck on Jessica and Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo. Medium and Easy are long gone, of course. :p

I've been away from my xbox for about 2 and a half weeks now. Last I remember, I was a little over half way through expert. I think on the second to last set.

HIGHLY Recommended XBL DLC: Catan

Catan is a European board game that has no violence, encourages cooperation while competing, has many paths to victory, requires strategic, critical thinking, and is simple enough to be learned in an hour, complex enough to not be mastered for years.

I highly suggest you all download the trial and play through the "learn as you go" feature. It is slow at first, but the game picks up after the first few minutes.

Yeah, I've played the demo, and I'm certainly ready to buy the full version -- it's an awesome game. Does anyone else have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back