• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kewl. I'm seriously considering sniping a copy of Crackdown with the H3 Beta from eBay or something -- then we could get something together for ToJ's 8th Anniversary. =)

I got my Xbox!

Just an update on my situation... I officially have my Xbox back, and it's running good. I hope to see you all online.

btw i bought the DLC so if anyonw wants to try it out just shoot me a message. im gonna be replaying the missions.

Thats is a great demo. Really whets the appetite for the game. I love the damage modeling. I cant wait to get my hands on the full game!

back on Live for a bit

Unfortunately I don't have the 360 and due to my new plans, I won't be getting it anytime in the near future (although I do want it!).

However, I signed back up on Live the other day on my Xbox classic. I found a free 2 month card and figured it'd be fun to mess around with for a couple of months.

If anyone still plays any of the original Xbox games, specifically Halo 2, then please add me to your friends list.

My new gamertag is: Pelagrin

We need a recruiter!

Hey guys!

In our initial stages of the chapter, we're realizing that we need growth. The only way we can do that is if we appoint a dedicated recruiter to bring in new gamers. One of the ways you can do that is in-game, letting people know about ToJ and what we do... what our purpose is. Another way is to post on different game or Christian forums, posting a general call for attention. Other methods of recruiting are up to you, but your purpose is the same: spread the word.

Here's the official description of Xbox Live Chapter Recruiter:

Is responsible for bringing in new members for Tribe of Judah's Xbox Chapter in game, in person, and/or on various gaming- or Christianity-related forums, always representing Tribe of Judah in a respectful manner. Applicant will be provided with general ideas and tips for posting recruiting threads in forums.
If you're interested or have any questions, don't hesitate -- let me know by posting in this thread, via PM, or e-mail.

Thanks and God bless!

~ Tom McGuire
ToJ Xbox Live Chapter Leader; ToJ Staff Manager

Free Full Game -Aegis Wing-Gold or Silver

Aegis Wing is a side-scrolling space combat game reminiscent of classic eighties arcade hits. It features alien-busting action, slick graphics, an orchestral soundtrack, and devastating power-ups.

Also included is a unique cooperative mode of play in which up to three additional players can "attach" to the leader's ship and become independent, 360-degree gun turrets.

Best of all, Aegis Wing is available as a free download from Xbox LIVE® Arcade to all Gold and Silver members!

i began playing last night. i had a good time. oh and SirThom Crackdown is such a fun game even without the halo 3 beta. but if any has the beta do you know if you could create parties and just play within that party or is it only matchmaking the whole time

8th Anniversary GameNight: Halo 3 Beta

As part of the Tribe of Judah 8th Anniversary Celebration, we are holding a GameNight for the newly-released Halo 3 Beta!

The Facts

~ What: Halo 3 Beta
~ When: Saturday, May 26, 2007 starting at 8:00 PM EDT (UTC -4)
~ Who: SirThom

Info
Shortly before 8:00 PM, launch the Halo 3 Beta and join SirThom's party or wait for an invite, which will be sent promptly at game time. Make sure you have SirThom added to your Friends list.

The game will initially be a Friends Only match. We may open it up later in the evening (or if few players appear) to all players.

Please
RSVP in this thread if you know you will be available that night. If you don't RSVP, we may begin playing without you, forcing you to wait until that round is over.

Otherwise, use this thread for all discussion regarding this GameNight.

Attendees
as of 5/18/07

~ SirThom
~ Dan12R

Last edited:
It's matchmaking only, but you're free to create parties to join both ranked and unranked matchmaking (so basicly there's not custom games. But you can get 7 friends and play unranked matches using the matchmaking system).

Gamertag: Velcro600
ToJ Username: Velcro600
Systems: [ "Both"]
List of Games:

Project 8
Burnout (360)
Halo 2
Perfect Dark
Raw Vs Smackdown 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back