Games:
- PGR 3
- Gears of War
- Call of Duty 2
- Doom
- Assault Heroes
- Burnout Revenge
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Woo! First run through last night on Freebird, 96%, 309k+. I didn't even look at the score until I heard the achievement go "whoop-whoop".

I also managed to 4 star Message in a Bottle on Hard, 91%. I'm currently stuck on the encore to Tier 6 (the one with freya, Crazy For You, etc) by Jane's Addiction. That song makes no sense to me whatsoever.

And I will indeed be there -- I just rented the game again from Hollywood Video, so we're good to go.

One more important note: prior to 9 PM EDT, feel free to play amongst yourselves until I arrive. The reason why we have it at 9 PM is because I have Youth Group that night, and I don't be ready to play until about 9. Again, feel free to play before I get there.

Unreal Tournament 3 intro

I've always been an UT player. I found the newest intro version to UT3 on xbox's game video downloads. You all should download it. It's was exciting to say the least. I'm really gonna be broke when UT releases on the pc and all the game consoles. :) :)

I've been trying to track down most of your guys scores on medium, best so far, i got 127000 on Surrender (put me in second behind wildbill). I'll continue to try.

Bah, and I forgot about this final item:

Make sure you have the most recent version of Gears of War. To receive the new update if you haven't already, just load the game up and patch. I want to make sure everyone is patched up before tomorrow night, so we don't need to delay the start of our game night. Thanks!! =)

Ring of Death

I've got a problem... I have the ring of death on my Xbox 360. I don't know what to do.

[Mod note: this thread was merged from "Ring of Death". The post regarding the Guitar Hero II update can be found here.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 3 flashing rings of death. Apparently that indicates a hardware failure. I did some research, and the only way to fix it would be to send it in and get a new one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back