• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just completed the easy career, There were quite a few of very difficult songs. I dread the Medium versions of those very songs.

WOW, Hard mode is... hard. I guess I should have expected that. I finally failed my first song (You Really Got Me), because they made me do something right at the beginning of the song that my fingers just didn't want to do.

BTW Dan, I'll add you ASAP.

Just for kicks and giggles, I loaded up Freebird on Expert last night. I actually made it through guitar solo A before I was hit with a "wall of color", started laughing uncontrollably at how ridiculous it would be to try to get through that mess.

On the plus side, I'm halfway through Hard mode now through copious hoarding and subsequent use of Star Power at opportune moments, not through skill.

WHOIDOFJWOFPIWJFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That shield changes EVERYTHING! AHHH!

And I'm sad about the dates it's going to run. Not only is that a scant 2 weeks, but my girlfriend comes home on the 9th! I won't be able to play as much as I want!

*cries*

Unfortunaetly I won't be there. Actually starting on Sunday I'm probably going to be away from Live for a while while I'm off taking care of some stuff. It's a long story.

Two huge reasons to get GHII:

Sweet Child of Mine and TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!

BTW, Dan... I'm going to dedicate the next couple of nights to tracking down your Freebird score. 300k+ on Medium... what did you hit, like 99%? I hit 96% for about 283k, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back