• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's asking if it's ok to suggest 'unofficial' game nights or just ask on the board "Hey I'll be around this night, anyone want to game?"

I don't think he's saying that members should announce 'official' game nights.

Last edited:
You may set up your own games within the clan if you wish, but they won't be official. In the future we may offer Microsoft points as prizes and/or use a ladder system for a more competitive feel. But feel free to organize for fun. (SirThom can you back me up on this?)

I think he's asking if it's ok to suggest 'unofficial' game nights or just ask on the board "Hey I'll be around this night, anyone want to game?"

I don't think he's saying that members should announce 'official' game nights.
Mmyes, that's what I meant to say, but it obviously didn't come out like that. =D

Yes, you can feel free to get a group together to play, except the only difference is that it won't be a ToJ-sanctioned event. (Basically, we can't be held responsible for anything that happens in a third-party event.)

What I said before still holds true, however: we will try and schedule games on different days of the week to give everyone an opportunity to play.

Unfortunately, me an inkelis were the only attendees. And my downloaded maps weren't working. X_X

The date of our next GameNight as well as the game itself will be determined in separate polls, which will be posted shortly.

[POLL] Date for GameNight #2

Please vote for the dates on which you would be able to attend a GameNight.

Notes:

~ The reason it's not on or before April 13 is because I am taking the ACT on April 14, and I want to dedicate as much time as possible to studying for it.
~ I have a youth worship service to attend on April 15th (Sunday), so we may be avoiding that date (or we may shift it later into the night if it wins the poll).
~ There also may be a Tribe of Judah Staff Meeting on April 17th (Tuesday), but not many people are available that day, so I don't anticipate that winning.

Boo! You don't need to study for the ACT!
I know, I know... I just don't want to stay up later than I need to on the 13th, in order to wake up rested the next morning. ('ey, I'm homeschooled... I usually don't wake up earlier than eight in the morning.)

Not only that, but it gives everyone plenty of time to check their calendars, reserve that evening and RSVP if possible. =)

Unfortunately, me an inkelis were the only attendees. And my downloaded maps weren't working. X_X

The date of our next GameNight as well as the game itself will be determined in separate polls, which will be posted shortly.

Hey I tried to come, but it wouldn't let me! It kept giving me "XBox Live is currently experiencing network issues. Sorry about that."

this is my most anticipated game this year. even more than halo 3. i put so many hours into the first one i cant wait for this one

This game is on my MUST HAVE list! The confirmed car list is pretty impressive, although I would have liked to see a Pontiac Firebird on there.

I wish i would have waited to buy an Xbox... I want the black one.

120gb drive looks nice. It makes it worth buying the HD movies they offer.

I'm also looking forward to the black controller, which ships April 29th. =)

The 120 GB hard drive for $179 seems like a good move, but I still have quite a bit of room on my current hard drive, so I can't justify the purchase yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back