Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the next "Game Night" ?

Just curious. If/When it's posted I'd definalty like to be there. I can't make the 24th cause of work. Hopfully the next one is a sunday, I don't work on sundays. Or yeah, maybe we could do both.

Thanks all. :D

The next "Game Night" will be determined shortly after this one. I believe the game to be played will be PGR3 (SirThom, can you confirm this?).

Our next GameNight will probably be on April 14th (Sat.) or 15th (Sun.). You can expect an announcement within the next few days.

Note: April 13th (Friday) is definitely out because I will be taking the ACT the next morning.

EDIT: And the game will either be PGR 3 or Gears of War (if I have it before then).

We're almost 24 hours away from our very first GameNight! Please attend if you can, and be ready to rock at 8:30 PM [eastern] tomorrow evening. If you can't arrive at 8:30, feel free to join in later if possible! =)

Lol, For some reason i thought it was saturday... I was like nice timeing, i'll be able to make the game tonight. Just to realize no one was online. Anyways, this situation made me laugh.

ill be there but may poss be a bit late have a dinner party here at my house(darn wifey and mother making plans without asking) but ill be on as soon as i can

I saw the History Channel special on it, and was pretty stoked to go see last night (march 18) I did enjoy it for the action. I never seen a movie shot in that sepia tone/ dramatic way before. It was nice to see that.

all in all it was good, My opinion not great, but good for action. But i can;t give a 5 star for a movie based on action alone, I have to be emotionally moved.

The movie Braveheart did it for me. that might be one of my all time fav's.

Braveheart is my fav movie of all time also.your not a man unless you like it :D

Cool. I have a question for yeh. How does this board work? I mean I like the "game night" Idea, but if i wanted to do my own game night, and say start a thread like "Wed night. March 28th 7:00 p.m. Pacific" Can I ?

In other words is the board open to anyone willing to setup a match?

Just asking I know some forums have there rules, & I'm really excited to be on a Christian Forum, i don't want to step on any one's toes.

-xx Mr K xx-

I loved the film. It is by far one of my favorite movies. I was surprised because all anyone talked about was the violence and action, but the film was SO emotional. They captured the essence of Sparta very well and the acting was top-notch. Even the nudity was tastefully and erotically done. Those societies were very sexual so there is nothing wrong with portraying it the way they did in my eyes. I will definitely see 300 again several times and buy it when the DVD releases.

That's a good question. For right now, we will have the final say on when game nights are held. You're free to suggest certain dates and games for a game night, and we'll take it into consideration. This is also why we have the "Nights You're Available" poll open so we can see who's available on what days of the week, and we'll do our best to schedule around as many people as possible.

Expect a poll for the date of the next GameNight shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back